Chicken

Gem8133

Morning everyone,

Hope you are all well and you has a good weekend, well I felt awful last night and had a bit of chicken, it was probably the size of the palm of my hand, I have had to take some strong pain killers and think eating with nothing is no good so I had a soup and a bit if chicken and stayed in ketosis I really enjoyed it, does anyone do this often and still lose weight, my OH has said that the food that he could eat when he once did atkins is the same so all meat ect is this true and won't kick you out of ketosis sorry for rambling

Xxc

Gem8133 said:
Morning everyone,

Hope you are all well and you has a good weekend, well I felt awful last night and had a bit of chicken, it was probably the size of the palm of my hand, I have had to take some strong pain killers and think eating with nothing is no good so I had a soup and a bit if chicken and stayed in ketosis I really enjoyed it, does anyone do this often and still lose weight, my OH has said that the food that he could eat when he once did atkins is the same so all meat ect is this true and won't kick you out of ketosis sorry for rambling

Xxc

I think the 810 plan has some protein and veg in it daily. Have a look at the book. But people do white well still!

Hi,

You may want to consider SS+ while you are taking the painkillers. This way you still have your 3 shakes, but also a small amount of protein (i.e chicken, turkey, white fish) and a tiny amount of green veg. The losses are still good

Hi Gem, I'm thinking of moving to ss+ which would mean a small amount of quorn (am veggie) & veg per day. Supposedly the weight loss is still good & makes it much mote bearable for me considering I am on this so long. Today is day 14 & I'm still feeling deprived & thinking about food. Plus, I only eat the choc mint bars & tetras and migraines are getting bad! If you get the book from your cdc it will all be in there.

I love having the small meal a day! I have 2 shakes an 1 soup plus a small meal ie 2 boiled eggs, omelette, chicken lettice Nd cucumber! I love it and it gets me thru te day knowing I've got a lovely meal to look forward to!!
Hasn't effected my loses!!

Good luck x

Thanks Rebecca, wanted to get a couple of weeks ss in so I have some confidence & food doesn't less to a major binge! Glad you're doing well.

I do some ss days and some ss+ depending on how I'm feeling. Means I can have a meal if I want and still be on plan, so doesn't feel like I'm cheating. It's just nice to know the option is there :)

Back