chicken

rani

Silver Member
Hi can anyone tell me how many cals in a skinless chicken fillet? Also how fo youz grill it? Just put spuces and grill for hw long? I never eat chicken coz i dont know how to measure the csls..cooked or raw? Is cals the same wether i grill it after weighing it? Hope uz are all doing well .thks

Typically
100g of Raw Skinless chicken fillet is around 100-153 Calories (Best check the packets value)
When cooked it will still be 100-153 calories

So long as you're not cooking it with fats etc. and take note on the ingredients you use as well as they will slowly add up calories.
a pinch of ready mixed spices is hardly anything to worry about.

Why not invest in a kitchen scale? and if you read the back of the packet it should tell you the nutritional value for a certain weight.

Check out Myfitnesspal If you are on you'r phone am sure they do a free app version of the website.
if you are not sure about the calories or just want to keep a note on how much you are consuming each day.

NB: The method of cooking will not change the calories its the ingredents and the product that changes the calories.

Last edited:
Thanks..its just i buy chicken fresh from butchers coz it has to be halal and supermarkets dont do that.thks for your reply.x

Back