Chiefs weight loss train choo choo

Never made it back to fill out my diary as i was quite literally exhausted from work and the gym!! I kept wanting to give up last night, and i just kept picturing myself in that bikini next year so i kept going!!

Workout:
10km Bike = 20mins
15mins Cross Trainer Level 8-11
Treadmill Jog/Sprint 30mins
Worked arms including Tricep Dips, Pull Ups, Lateral RAises, Tricep Pushdown, and Bicep Curls... and loads of stretching!! Total: 1hr, 40mins

Breakfast:
Tin Spagetti & a banana

Lunch:
Salmon mix with extra light mayo 0.5 syns
Spring onion
Sweetcorn
2 Slices WW bread HexB

Dinner:
SMASH Pizza (again so handy)
Bacon
Red & yellow peppers
Mushrooms
onions
Sweetcorn
Cheese HexA + 2 syns extra

I also had 4 litres water, 3 cups of tea, milk 1.5 syns, A Hifi BAr 6 syns, and 2 roses 5 syns, so tuesday syns: 15 :)

Today is my last day off before christmas boohoo, so caught up on sleep this morning, my plans for today are going to the gym around lunchtime and im going to complete cardio & leg work and then im going to relax for the afternoon as bootcamp starts back tonight eek!!

Breakfast:
Small Tin Spagetti
Fruit Salad made up of: Strawberries, Grapes, Gala Melon & Fresh Pineapple.

I am planning on having beans on toast for lunch and perhaps a mushroom omelette and SW chips & salad for dinner yummmy havnt had that in ages!! will post later, have a great day x

Wow how time flies when you havnt been updating your diary!! So christmas has been & gone, i was struck down with, what i can only describe as the worst flu ever, i have never been so sick in my life, and had to take a week off work, which for me is totally unheard of!!

So issues i had, were being so sick on stephens day onwards that i wasnt eating anything, so i lost 2.5lbs at weigh-in huraah but then i got put on two sets of steriods aswell as aload of other pills, and i wasnt eating much, but i hopped onto the scales wednesday and i was up 3lbs!!

So, like a coward i didnt go to weighin yesterday! So i am back to work, back eating and trying to get back into the mind set again today! so, i need 3lbs loss (not including the 3lbs my evil scales allege that i am up) to get that beautiful 3 stone sticker, so thats my goal this week.

I am also going back to the gym tonight, even though i still have a chest infection because i feel like a big soft whale grr so i am going to start my program from week 1 again!!

In other news, i sent my CV in to a recruiting agency this morning for a job i seen on the web, its in Dublin and would be a huge step up for me, im getting kinda worried how they havnt contacted me yet.. im so impatient!but really an acknowledgement email would have been appreciated!

Today, i have had a strawberry mullerlight and a banana for breakfast, and beans on toast and a fruit salad for lunch x

Ok I made it to the gym after a long day in work, I'm starting to feel very unmotivated in work and it's moving onto my social life so.. To the gym I went ready and hyped up for an intense workout!!.. So Wohoo gym time, on the bike, 10mins in and... My iPod goes dead! So I go back to the lockers and get my iPhone which went dead after a further 6mins so.. The gym was TORTURE!! No music, me struggling to breathe due to flu, and feeling like a big lardy arse because I can hardly run again grrr it's like starting from day1 all over again!!!

Anyway, I did the workout, 20mins bike, 30mins treadmill sprint for 2mins, walk 1min, 10mins stair master at level 5 then worked upper body! Felt great after BUT..

I don't know of anyone else feels like this but I have been feeling so slim and confident of my losses so far, then today I feel like I've gone back to week 1 of SW again, I feel like I'm 15st again, I feel like I look that big too, like seriously after nearly 3 stone loss shouldn't I feel amazing?? I keep seeing myself as a whale and feel so down about it again this week, must try sort this out in my head!!

For dinner today I had chicken breast, pots, carrots, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, gravy and mint sauce were my syns!

Until tomorrow my Miniminnies x

I don't know of anyone else feels like this but I have been feeling so slim and confident of my losses so far, then today I feel like I've gone back to week 1 of SW again, I feel like I'm 15st again, I feel like I look that big too, like seriously after nearly 3 stone loss shouldn't I feel amazing?? I keep seeing myself as a whale and feel so down about it again this week, must try sort this out in my head!!

I feel like this all the time. In my head I am still 14st 7lbs and think everyone else looks at me like I am still that weight.

You have to think positive though, think how well you have done to come this far.

I am very inspired by your exercise! I really need to do some.

Thanks Toola Roola so nice to get s comment so I don't feel like a crazy woman ranting to cyber space lol

It's weird isn't it?? I suppose it's all part of the journey tho that we have to accept the changes and look for little wins like we are down that dress size, measurements down etc

My exercise program is getting back on track, looking forward to the gym this evening, I will be doing cardio and lower body today.

Wow what a saturday I had, a very looooong day in work, especially because I knew my whole family wer having Christmas day at home :( ( my brothers missed Xmas so we did it all again) and then when I finished work I had a 10 min argument with myself about whether to go to the gym or not,mainly because I knew I had a srummy dinner waiting for me..
So I just went, said I'd do half an hour atleast, ended up having a brilliant session and staying for 90mins!!
Workout was: 15min Bike, Level 4, treadmill 30mins, alternating sprinting/ jogging 2mins/1min, crosstrainer 15min alternating level 6/8 2mins/4mins.. Worked lower body which was so tough, could barely walk after!!

Food wise hmm not great,
Breakfast was bubble & squeak, egg, beans, lunch tuna salad sandwich HexB, 2 sacsumas, curly wirly 6syns
Dinner: turkey, pots, brussels, carrots, parsnips all free, gravy 2syns, stuffing 4syns
THEN (as I couldn't stop) I had a handful of dolly mixture, peanuts and a quarter of a turkey white bread sandwich.. WHY DO I DO IT TO MYSELF!!!

After all that hard work and then I stuff my face grrrr!! Sunday will be 100% I promise x

Yeh sure Ceriann, the ingredients are: bacon, 1 chilli , 2 chicken breasts, 1 onion, 6-7tbsp sweetcorn, 2 pints water, 2 chicken stock cubes, mushrooms (optional) 1 potato

So basically fry with frylight chilli, onion & bacon, then add stock cubes, water, sweetcorn, chicken, potato, mushrooms and let it boil then turn it down & allow to simmer for 20mins or that, when it starts boiling I sometimes add dry spaghetti to make it a kinda noodle soup and it's delicious and so so yummy

A yummy satisfying day

Happy Sunday!!! I had a lovely day, i got up after a nice long sleep and had french toast with a banana and two sacsumas :D
My sister then rang and ask did i want to go shopping to Monsoon as they have a sale on, and we have to get dresses for my brothers beach wedding in March!!

So, we go over, i pick up 3 dresses barely (im really fussy) and i go into the changing room, and theyre massive on my waist but cant do them up over my boobs :rolleyes: seriously nearly 3 stone, why are the puppies not getting any smaller!!!

So i then got depressed because ive lost weight so i thought id look savage in dresses but not yet :sigh:

so anyway i have 9 weeks to exercise & SW my way to a better body!!!

I was starving once we finished shopping, and i very nearly got a cookie in M&S oops but i got a punnet of grapes to nibble with my sis on the way home.

I watched a movie with the family this evening, and snacked on a cup of tea and a hifi bar 6 syns.

Dinner was yummy, i had cold turkey(left over from dinner yesterday) SW chips, red, yellow, orange peppers, cucumber, rocket, onion, tomato, a tbsp of pickle 2syns.. was absolutely gorgeous, i have the same all ready for lunch tomorrow and just a jacket pot ready to stick in the oven in work!

I didnt get time to go to the gym today, im actually exhausted from the past two days, so had a rest day, but does mean i have to do double the workouts tomorrow to stay on track with my program, so will do my gym workout, so cardio and upper body in the morning before work, and i have bootcamp tomorrow evening straight after work FUN!! :p

Soooo I must say I've been more then an angel the past two days!! Monday was good, food wise I had chopped up melon, grapes, apple & banana with a mullerlight on top & a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds, lunch was turkey, jacket pot and a very colorful salad umm and I had 2 sacsumas and a mullerlight fir my Munchies around 4pm then after Bootcamp ( which was hell on earth and I got soaked ) I had 2 quern sausages, mushrooms, beans,Rashers and egg oh and toast HexB, I made double for breakfast for Tuesday as I knew. I was in meetings all morning and wouldn't get lunch until late..

So today, I had my fry for breakfast, had lunch at 4pm which was supposed to be superfree soup that I took out of the freezer but it wasn't defrosted due To my extremely cold car so I got a tuna salad sandwich HexB.. Now the Tuna was mixed with mayo so I didn't have any syns today to compensate for that!

I went to the gum after work and ended up being there for two hours!!!!! What happened was I was working out, did 20mins (10k) bike, and then 30mins treadmill which I did 4mjns running and 1min walk go me yay!!! Anyway I was ten mins into my run and my ex's( of like 8 years ago) BFF came up to me and he explained he was training to be a Fitness Instructor and could he basically use my expertise and sign off his book ( coz im an instructor also, well im qualified, I work as a Retail Manager these days) so anyway I ended up taking part in some aerobics with him and giving him a few tips, which I didn't mind because he was always lovely to me eventho his friends an Ass! But this totally knocked me off my stride & routine and I felt abit lost then so felt like my workout was crap!!

So, after workout I made Jacket Pot, chicken breast and salad, it was delicious, I'm going to have a nice Cup of tea and have a lovely sleep as I've no work tomorrow :) nitey nite Minis xx

What a lovely day off I'm having today, got up and had a lovely breakfast of French toast, banana & satsuma, I relaxed all morning and then went to meet my friend for lunch, I ordered the grilled chicken & mango salad and it came out with cheese on top, and a taco mayo type sauce on the side so I enjoyed it with a little bit of the mayo and I'm just not going to have any syns today to keep me covered!!

Lunch was great, I'm spending more time with him and it's lovely, we've been best friends for 8 years and he's made it clear he wants something more so who knows, im still undecided at the moment!

I just made syn free rice pudding for later so after bootcamp tonight I am going to have a bowl of super speed soup, syn free rice pudding with a mullerlight can't wait!!

Urgh I'm in a state of depression.. I was 2 lbs up this week in weighing.. I actually just don't get it and I was so so convinced I was going to do great.. Hate that!! So, I decided in class that I was going to do a Red week to give me hopefully a boost! I have never strayed away from EE so I feel like this is so much hard work weighing carbs but sure i will give it a go!!

So yesterday I had:
2 weetabix HexB, Milk HexA
Tuna with salad cream 1.5 syns
Cuppa soup 5 syns
Apple
Cucumber, rocket, peppers
2 ww bread HexB

Dinner was chicken breast and veg and gravy 3 syns
So total syns for day was 9.5. I also drank 4 liters water.

Me and my sister went to the theatre and I was really hungry after so we went home and had a cup of tea and an apple yay good self control :) also, she made me put on my bridesmaid dress from her wedding two years ago and it's HUGE so I felt great last night :)

Today I'm so tired after our late night last night, and I'd rather watch paint dry then go to the gym :( but I have to go grrr!!

Breakfast today was bubble and squeak, 2 quoth sausages, mushrooms and an egg

Lunch was 2 ww bread toasted HexB with a portion of Baked beans which I weighed this morn (so little how I miss loads of beans on everything ) so that was my other HexB.

Dinner is same as last night, chicken and veg and gravy!

Snack later I will have an apple and satsuma dipped into a strawberry mullerlight.. I love the way I really tried to make that sound better then it actually is :)

Have a great Saturday everyone x

Ok back to my diary!! Hit 3 stone 2weeks ago, and I've been self-sabotaging on a downward spiral since!!!

Today, day 1 100%, back to the gym and on a 4 week countdown to my brothers wedding in Spain eek!!!

Just read right thru your diay, you have done sooo well, 3 stone is amazing! Good luck for losing some more for the wedding - have you got a dress yet?? x

Thanks Maverick :) here is the dress (excuse my hair) it fits perfect can zip it up and all but feel another couple of inches might make it more comfortable to sit down etc.

I'm starting back in the gym today as I failed miserably after a few weeks of my last program but I have started running again in the last few days which feels great!

Attachments

• image-631155097.jpg
    image-631155097.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 41
Ok weighed in and up 3.5 lbs :( sad day for me!!! But I am back on track!

Breakfast: 2 weetabix hexB, Milk HexA
Lunch: super speed soup, banana. Curly wirly 6syns
Dinner: chicken stirfry made with broccoli, peppers, onion, mushroom, chilli, corn, beansprouts, soya sauce, boiled rice yummy.

Heading off to meet a very heartbroken friend for a hot chocolate now, her boyfriend has just broken up with her and she's in bits :(

Fresh start today and hoping I can pull back some of those pesky pounds this week!!
I had egg and beans on toast HexB for breakFast, I'm having superspeed soup & an orange for lunch and a chicken stirfry and rice for dinner. I will have a banana and mullerlight tonight if I want a snack.

Heading to the gum this afternoon and on day 1 of Jillian Michaels Making the Cut program, so I'm following the exercise but still following SW, the diet in the book is good but way too expensive and I know SW works! So I just want to feel abit more toned for the wedding coming up.

Also, I'm going to see relatives and friends from London who I havnt seen since last year before I started SW so will be nice to see their reactions! I'm starting to think about setting a target soon, I think I'm going to set it at 11st, or 11st,4 I'm not quite sure yet. Still seems like so far away, but gives me a countdown to focus on :)

That dress is lovely, looks like it fits well!!

I've started running a bit again too, but I'm struggling to find time during daylight hours - hoping this eases as the days get longer tho, cos i used to love running, but can't get into it just now.

Good idea having a little target to aim for. I'm meeting up with friends I haven't seen for 3 years in may, so I want to be gorgeous for that lol xx

Thanks Maverick :) I know I live running but weather is so bad at the moment so just making do with the treadmill for now!!
You will look fab by may :)

Ouch is all I have to say.. Day 1 of Jillian Michaels Making the cut kicked my ass!!! :) honestly got through the first 45mind and thought I was going to throw up, by second 45min run through I knew I was at breaking point, I physically could hardly stand I was so exhausted!!! I LOVE it!! Although I do feel like some1 has kicked the crap out of me today especially my abs and shoulders :) just the feeling I wanted!

Can't wait for the gym tonight now, because if anything it's stress relief and I had the best nights sleep last night!!

Food today is same as yesterday as I have to use up the veggies so:
Breakfast was 2 weetabix HexB, milk hexA
Lunch: superspeed soup, orange
Dinner: chicken stirfry made with mushrooms, beansprouts, broccoli, corn, onion, peppers, chilli, 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns, soya sauce.
Snack tonight: chopped banana, apple with strawberry mullerlight poured on top and sprinkled crushed digestive biscuit on top 3.5syns yummy!!!

Back