Chiefs weight loss train choo choo

Happy Monday :) I had a good weekend, I was Sooooo sore yesterday from day 2 of my program ouch :( but I already feel stronger!! Yesterday had another 100% day, beans & egg on toast for breakfast, roast chicken dinner for dinner, gravy 3syns, stuffing 5 syns,
Snack was grapes, apples, banana with a mullerlight and crushed digestive on top 3.5 syns. Also had 4 liters of water :)
Spent the evening trying to prepare myself for a job interview for tuesday, serious amount of prep work I was sent by the recruitment agent, feel like I'm going to be interrogated for murder lol I think I'm fairly prepared now?!?

Up early today, trying to get organized for interview tomorrow as I'm going straight to Dublin tonight after work! Going go bring my gym gear & im going to pay a visit to the gym & get a work out on the way home tomorrow!!
Today's food is going to be: beans on toast for breakfast & an orange.
Lunch chicken & veg ( left over from dinner last night) and a fruit salad.
Dinner: chicken and veg lol made very kindly by my brother tonight!

I had a sneaky little look at the scales and they say I'm only down 1.5 :( firstly, I know I shouldn't be weighing myself but like I put up 3.5 last week, I have kicked my ass for two days in the gym, surely I wound be down 1.5 had I just been good with food alone?? Let's hope the scales move abit more by thursday :(

ALTHOUGH, I'm not going to lie, the scales are just annoying me lately and I am going to measure my success over the next 30 days in this program rather then weekly, so after 30 days, total weight loss & inches loss :)

Getting really nervous about my interview tomorrow now and to top it off, my recruitment agent has set up a second one for me tomorrow, ah well better to get them over with, problem is I REALLY want this job, and I feel like I'm setting myself up for disappointment if I don't get it but then again it's good to go in with a positive mental attitude!!

Food 100% today and even survived a staring contest with a large sausage roll( their like 22syns!!!!) Huraah feel great for resisting temptation even though I have been depressed all day because it's V-Day!!!

Started off very positive today and made alot of effort for my interview :) I had French toast with a banana & grapes for breakfast.
Went to the interview at 1pm, it did not go well.. They were just plain rude, I didn't enjoy it one minute and I really wanted that job :( so who knows what will happen but I don't know if I'd want to work for a company who treat their interviewees like that!!
Anyway I had another telephone interview at 3pm so I drove half way home and stopped off at Tesco to top up on mug shots :) and I went back to the car and it wouldn't start!! :(

So rang my dad, said it would take him 40mins to get there so I got my laptop etc went back into the Tesco cafe and asked for hot water and a tea, so had a chicken mugshots and an apple and my tea, and had my telephone interview there, I think it went well so fingers crossed!

So I was really proud of myself for not buying a sausage roll and chips yay!
So I got home eventually once we jump started the car and I had a bowl of superfree soup. Then for dinner ( as was only an hour or so after) I had a packet of the Erin chicken rice.

I am going to have chopped apple, grapes and banana with a mullerlight and digestive biscuit 3.5syns later if I'm hungry.

I also had 4 liters water yay!!!! 2 days until weigh-in!

Im back!!!

Its been a long time since i updated this.. exactly three months.. and i am joining back up on Slimming World next week.

I have maintained my 3 stone weight loss(according to my scales anyway) I have since moved to Dublin, have a new job (which i hate) etc and i last went to my slimming world class 6 weeks ago!

Its been so so hard without the support of class and all my friends i made there, thank god for minimins and facebook :rolleyes:

So i am back exercising HARD this week, on a rest day today. Back to cardio/weights and i have also taking up Yoga (trying to love it but i really dislike it but it feels good) I have it organised so i can join a class in Dublin and im now back to shift that last 2 stone and hit my goal weight, hopefully around august/september time :D

So my angel halo will be firmly fixed on my head from tomorrow, I have nothing coming up to distract me too much, except for moving into a new apartment and a date saturday night at a restaurant but ive faced worse :flirt2:

Look forward to the next 2 stone journey with you guys x

:cool: Im back in the game.. as such!!!
Feels good to be going somewhere and having a focus again! Went a bought a new LBD for my date tomorrow night and its lovely, very fitted though so have to eat light today and tomorrow so i feel comfortable!

So came into work early and did a workout in the gym, I ran for 5 mins, walked for 1min in total for 30mins. I then worked out my legs today (which is my favourite thing to do) I then had scrammbled eggs and tinned spaghetti which was just delicious, im really not sure what to have for lunch, i have a mugshot with me but i might get a salad too.

So goals ahead for me are as follows:
- 7 weeks until friends Wedding

- 9 weeks until my 26th Birthday

-12 weeks until family gathering: now only one of my Aunties has seen me since i lost 3 stone, so really want to be close to my 5 stone loss for this so i can WOW my family, and not be paranoid for the first time in a good few years!! :rolleyes:

exciting stuff, i am looking forward to moving into my apartment tomorrow and going food shopping so i can get cooking!!:D

I had an amazing weekend, and i was so so so soooo good with food :D

So yesterday i moved into new apartment, that alone was body magic as im on the 3rd floor!! Its actually an apartment share, so im trying to break the ice with the guy that lives here, but he doesnt seem very talkative.. and i like staying in my room and having quiet time so may be a good match :rolleyes:

Anyway, had fruit salad for breakfast yesterday with a strawberry mullerlight, lunch was 2 slices WW bread (HexB) , an apple and tea. Dinner, i was on my date and i had a chicken/prawn grilled dish, it came with rice and a side salad & i got dressing on the side.

My date was just brilliant, he was such a gentleman, opening car doors and everything, how very rare, hope theres going to be a second one :p

So today, i got up late so didnt have breakfast as i had to race to get to my Spin class, so i did 1hour spinning, and worked upper body today. I was totally buzzing after the workout but by late afternoon i was just exhausted (my fault for not eating) so i had a fruit salad, which was chopped apple, banana, strawberries, grapes, pommegranate and a mullerlight and i had a mugshot.

I then fell asleep for 3hours (seriously the workout took it out of me!!) and i woke up starving and had a bacon and mushroom omelette and salad.

Just ready to get into my Pjs now for 2 rice cakes, tea and a movie :D

Week is going well so far, i did 9miles of body magic yesterday (walking to and from work) and ate really well too, I had mushroom omelette, 2 bread for breakfast/ A mugshot and fruit salad for lunch. Then 2 rice cakes & a mullerlight for snacks. Later on i had a hot chocolate with milk HexA.

Today, i ran for 30mins & worked my lower body resistance wise. I also did 30mins Yoga. getting fairly sore from last few days of working out, so will be doing my 9mile walk tomorrow but ni weights just for a rest.
Food today, had a mushroom omelette with tinned spagehtti for breakfast, erin rice for lunch, 2 rice cakes as snacks, fruit salad with a mullerlight poured on top for dinner and 2 slices fresh pineapple & hot chocolate when i got home as it was so late. Just realised i didnt have a HexB today oops, will be better organised tomorrow!!

Have to go for a interview with a recruitment Agent tomorrow so wont be able to join tomorrows class but will join thursday evening instead as im off!

Good night guys x

Back