Chilli and tomato chilli?

stephanees

My order arrived this morning, bang on time too!!

Only prob is I ordered 5 chilli con carne and 5 tomato chilli but I have received 10 packs that just say chilli, but 5 in white packets and 5 in silver.

Are they all chilli con carne or half and half, if so how do I tell the difference?

White packets are Chili Con Carne (and nicer imo) and the silver are Tomato Chili.

I prefer the silver pack tomato chilli myself!!

While we're sort of on the subject, I have silver packs marked porridge, which I like, but am still confused re the 'new' labelling - does anyone know if these are the original oatmeal or the sweet porridge these days, as I want to put in a mix of packs for my next order, but want to order more of the ones I already have and just a few of the other. Hope that makes sense :)

woodmouse said:
I prefer the silver pack tomato chilli myself!!

While we're sort of on the subject, I have silver packs marked porridge, which I like, but am still confused re the 'new' labelling - does anyone know if these are the original oatmeal or the sweet porridge these days, as I want to put in a mix of packs for my next order, but want to order more of the ones I already have and just a few of the other. Hope that makes sense :)

The silver porridge is the 'sweet' and the white is the 'oatmeal'

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks!

Back