china is starting cruise

LAMB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......................... lol your doing fab China xxx and I love a good massage, a deep massage not a namby pamby tickle so I an Jealous xxx

I know lamb is not good, prob one of the reasons for STS this week. should reread the book,i'm sure that I've gotten sloppy in following the plan.

Sid, totally agree with you, there is no point in having a tickly massage, might as well save the money if you can't feel it.

Todays food plan
B-scrambled eggs
L-dukan bread & ?
D- roast chicken

Just catching up China, great read x

Day 20 of no alcohol, day 14 of dukan restart.
I feel much better for not drinking or eating carbs. The weight loss is very slow at the moment but I'll persevere and not give in this time.
I'm going to look through the recipe section for some new ideas to try this week.
Todays food
B- dukan bread & egg
L- chicken thigh, boiled egg & 2 rollmops (weird combo?)
S- cottage cheese & egg
D-???

wagonning!!!

China your doing fab xxx keep on that wagon xxx

trying China but think my bodys fighting me trying to lose anymore lol

no combo is weird combo on Dukan! (irrespective of other people's facial expressions when we dig out our lunch boxes!!). Haaaaa! Monday, I had a small piece of salmon, a piece of chicken and an egg. My colleagues were mystified but thankfully kept quiet. I'm just known as a weird eater no doubt!
Hang onto that wagon... x

trying China but think my bodys fighting me trying to lose anymore lol
Keep going Sid.
My loss is not so fast this time around, that may be because I'm doing more PV than PP but I'm hoping that because I'm eating meals that are more "normal" the weight will stay off when I get to the conso stage. Any loss is good even if it is slower.

slight blip yesterday. Last night I had a huge sugar craving, ended up having a few slices of dried mango, 4 strawberries & a tiny piece of chocolate. Hopefully not enough to derail the dukan wagon. Back on it today. Breakfast was dukan bread, hard boiled eggs mashed up with chopped coriander. I had to go out early with my son & we went to M&S on the way hom just after 8am. They were busy putting the yellow reduced stickers on the meat and fish, we ended up buying a huge amount to put in the freezer. Making extra lean burgers for lunch. Going to have them with some huge cooked prawns (reduced from £6 to £3, bargain treat.
No gymtoday, my body is aching & complaining from yesterday.

I congratulate you nonetheless on not standing by the fresh cream cake counting waiting for the stickers to appear there (confession: I've done that in the past!!)
Good luck getting back in it x

weight STS
quite fed up about that but will keep on the wagon & hope for a loss next week.

STS
fed up

Hang in there, china, you're doing great! And your dukan restart might just be the inspiration I need, so don't you dare give in now :)
Cx

Don't give up China, look at your intake . Hows the salt and are you having hidden sugars. Chin up xxx

Just as I'm thinking about giving up dukan, the scales have moved. 1lb loss, that brings me down to 136lbs. Happy with any type of loss. When i think about it, I'm not dukaning 100% like I did first time around. This time, I think I'm doing more conso that cruise so that would be why loss is slow. But I am quite happy eating this way. ( hol in 4 weeks so God only knows what weight i'll end up after it) Yesterday i had first booze in 4 weeks, 2 glasses of champers. Usually that would bring on an evening of drinking but I made a major effort to SIP it and make it last & really enjoy it. Then told myself "no more". Went to bed sober & woke up with a nice clear head this morning!

Food yesterday
B-dukan bread & egg
L-chicken & yoghurt
D- chicken & salad 7 2 very naughty glasses of champagne

Todays plan
B- dukan bread & 2 eggs
L-smoked salmon, chicken & veg
D-?

Just made a sugar free jelly & added 2 tablespoons of yoghurt to it. Hope it turns out nice. ( read that idea somewhere)
have a great Sunday
xxx

Hi hun, sorry for highjaking your diary! I've noticed you made Dukan bread. Do you use wheatbran? If so, where do you buy it? I had a quick look in Tesco yesterday and couldn't find it.
Thanks xx

China yoghut in jelly is so yummy like moose, Fantastic the scales have moved and Im with you on the cruise/conso bit I just need my veg daily, not so bothered about the bread/cheese bit. Keep going xxx

China yoghut in jelly is so yummy like moose, Fantastic the scales have moved and Im with you on the cruise/conso bit I just need my veg daily, not so bothered about the bread/cheese bit. Keep going xxx
Yea Sid
I think the plan that I'm eating at the moment is maintainable long term, very similar to what you'e doing. As long as weight doesn't shoot up while I'm away,I'll be happy.
I tried on some clothes this morning, I've lost inches from my hips but my very stubborn waist is still the same. Boo Hoo! so need to do Ab Attack next week.

Back