Chinese Craving mmm

king prawn chow main 5.5 points?!?! whooooooooo ill get that instead of the chicken and i can eat a few prawn crackers... but if i do get a Chinese at night i starve all day just to be sure i have enough points our chinese chow mains are quite large.

Sounds like its a site worth knowing for a takeaway addict like myself...Why is it not allowed to be mentioned???:confused:

it's to do with legal reasons unfortunately

wow... for the WHOLE portion/tray??

thats amazing! xx

Sorry, you sure its not too good to be true? lol :) xx

lol i know does sound to good to be true, but it all is v true! have been on ww for nearly a year and every time i have something from the Chinese i use these points as a guidance and it hasn't done me any harm, still lost weight in the weeks ive had Chinese and once i had Chinese twice in the same week and lost 3lbs that week :D it is very good i think for the portion sizes... it's the best take away food you can actually have, as long as you have the right choices points wise and stick to them :)

king prawn chow main 5.5 points?!?! whooooooooo ill get that instead of the chicken and i can eat a few prawn crackers... but if i do get a Chinese at night i starve all day just to be sure i have enough points our chinese chow mains are quite large.

that's what i do to be on the safe side... and just because it means i can eat more if i have no lunch ha :D

Back