1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese Curry Syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Andrea1983, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Andrea1983

Andrea1983 Member

Hi all,
    This is my first time on the website and i hope someone can help me? I am looking to find out how many syns are in a chinese Beef Curry with Halp Chips and Half fried rice as the website does not cover chinese curry, only indian curry.
    Please help me!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome! It's nigh on impossible to say the syns in a takeaway as the ingredients will differ from place to place and also the size of the serving.

If it's not listed online then I think you just need to either go with the indian curry as a ballpark figure or just draw a line under it and move on.

At this point I was going to say that I had no idea what halp chips were but have just realised it's a typo (LOL!)

Basic/Non Branded Foods Fish & Chip Shops, Chips, average portion 227g standard

[​IMG] 17½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 27 Syns [​IMG] Green 17½ Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chinese Restaurant, Rice, fried, average portion 300g serving

[​IMG] 4 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 21½ Syns [​IMG] Green 4 Syns

Again for the chips and rice it'll only be a very rough estimate. Sorry to not be of more help.
  4. Andrea1983

Andrea1983 Member

Thanks for your help! I have written it in my diary but not syned it up! It can be my treat for the week!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.