Chinese Curry Syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Andrea1983, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Andrea1983

Andrea1983 Member

Hi all,
    This is my first time on the website and i hope someone can help me? I am looking to find out how many syns are in a chinese Beef Curry with Halp Chips and Half fried rice as the website does not cover chinese curry, only indian curry.
    Please help me!!
    Andrea:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome! It's nigh on impossible to say the syns in a takeaway as the ingredients will differ from place to place and also the size of the serving.

If it's not listed online then I think you just need to either go with the indian curry as a ballpark figure or just draw a line under it and move on.

At this point I was going to say that I had no idea what halp chips were but have just realised it's a typo (LOL!)

Basic/Non Branded Foods Fish & Chip Shops, Chips, average portion 227g standard

[​IMG] 17½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 27 Syns [​IMG] Green 17½ Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Chinese Restaurant, Rice, fried, average portion 300g serving

[​IMG] 4 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 21½ Syns [​IMG] Green 4 Syns

Again for the chips and rice it'll only be a very rough estimate. Sorry to not be of more help.

4. Andrea1983

Andrea1983 Member

Thanks for your help! I have written it in my diary but not syned it up! It can be my treat for the week!
    Andrea

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.