• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chinese Food - Calories / Best Choices?

S: 10st2lb C: 9st12lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 0st4lb(2.82%)
I have a friends birthday meal out coming up, and she has chosen to do a chinese buffet. I cant trust myself to eat from the buffet sensibly (chinese is my favourite and i will find it hard to resist all my favourites and pig out!!)

So i am going to order from the a la carte menu. I am planning to have a small breakfast and an apple or something tiny for lunch to save the calories for dinner.

I am thinking around 700-1000 calories, any ideas what I should go for? I was thinking possibly chicken satay skewers and egg fried rice? When on weight watchers it was easy to google points for chinese but i have no idea in terms of calories!

Gonna try and avoid battered/crispy things, but obviously sauce is going to be quite heavy on cals too. What do you normally have from the chinese?

I dont eat any seafood and usually go for some kind of chicken option so any ideas or suggestions would be great!!

thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 10st2lb C: 9st12lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 0st4lb(2.82%)
thanks for that link its amazing!
i am thinking i might just have the night off but be reasonably sensible with the buffet, as ive been so strict the past 4 weeks and have already gone from 10st 3 to 9st 9 :)

Legomom

Gold Member
S: 17st5lb C: 14st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st7lb(14.4%)
crazyblondechick said:
thanks for that link its amazing!
i am thinking i might just have the night off but be reasonably sensible with the buffet, as ive been so strict the past 4 weeks and have already gone from 10st 3 to 9st 9 :)
Well done :) Chinese buffet is one of my faves!!! I've had to totally ban myself from buffet island :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins