Chinese Food?

I usually weigh in on Mondays but as I'm going out on Saturday night (a restaurant with indian, chinese, thai, nepalise, etc food), Im going to weigh in on Saturday, then not weigh in again til a week Monday. It's one night and I know I'll have no problem getting back on SS. As my CDC said, I wont be able to eat huge amounts anyway.
One night wont kill me and after the stressful couple of weeks I've had and still stayed 100% SS, I deserve it!

I had a night off that ended up being a week, admittedly i was moving house at the time (yes an excuse I know). I ended up putting a pound on and the next day was torture!

Can see the pros and cons of both sides. Whilst I admire the 'hardcore' approach, and would love to be able to do this myself. We still have to enjoy life and the other things that are important to us. I did turn down a chinese meal out recently as i just didn't want to blow it all, and was not convinced i would be able to refuse all carbs! However, this last week i spent 2 days cooking for DD's birthday, whilst i didn't eat a 'meal', i did nibble at an awful lot of cake mix/ lasagne/curry/rice/samosa/cheesecake, etc. After the few days on Sunday morn i was 1lb up, have strictly ss since and hit the water hard and my scales are showing a 5-6lb loss in 3-4 days. Do enjoy yourself, just remember to get strict once you get back on plan, especially with the water! xx

Hi
As someone who's successfully used Lighter Life and lost 3st 2lbs 4 years ago, I know about the fact that you should Sole Source all the time. Howerver, towards the end of my Lighter Life journey, I was invited out for a Chinese. I chose Roast Pork Chinese style on a bed of bean sprouts and stayed in Ketosis. I am now back on Cambridge Diet 810 and have had this as one of my evening meals. Still in Ketosis. Enjoy your evening but keep away from carbs, there are other things to eat that will not ruin your diet. X:)

Back