Chinese Food ... ????

Oh wicked, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im actually so over the moon you have shown me this site, this will put aside all my troubles from now on !!! HAHA its amazing

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH STARLIGHT :D :D :D :D :D :D

xx

lol Glad you like it

Only just saw the M&S one, don't suppose you still have the values please? been dying to know how many points are in the bakery section like those lovely cookies and muffins! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: hehe thanks :D

I dont, I might have it on the lap top at my mums Ill check tomorrow and if I have Ill let you know..

Its not just as good but I found this Marks & Spencer Nutritional Information

I just dont trust the chow mein points! I mean how can they know which Way each individual chinese takeaway cooks it etc? Ive ordered it 3 times now had a bite and thrown it away or given it to my boyf! It just tastes so greasy that I cant believe its only 5 points! Seems too good to be true. Think ill stick to the soups now cos the noodles in them are boiled not fried so must be better! Plus I keep wasting my money! Ha ha.x

I just dont trust the chow mein points!
Seems too good to be true.

I know what you mean, thinking it's too good to be true, but if you make a chicken chow mein at home with Straight To Wok noodles, Blue Dragon Chow Mein sauce and chicken, you can get a decent sized serving for 4 points, especially if you bulk it out with beansprouts and carrot. Granted the takeaway probably uses a bit of oil, for the extra point or so!

:)

How many grams would you say a tray of boiled rice is?

I never realised that eating a vegetable chow mein (one of my face foods!!) would be so few points - I just looked it up in the EO guide! I think one will be ordered next weekend!! :)

many of us have used the points guide for Chinese within our meals for the week... and have still continued to lose! i have to admit a few months back i had two Chinese's in a week... and i still lost 3lbs by the end! simply by following the guide and having low pointed items from the Chinese... the points are right.

many of us have used the points guide for Chinese within our meals for the week... and have still continued to lose! i have to admit a few months back i had two Chinese's in a week... and i still lost 3lbs by the end! simply by following the guide and having low pointed items from the Chinese... the points are right.

Good good :D

x

I never understand how special fried rice comes in at 10 points. I totally adore it, but:D you get a huge portion with lots of meat in it. Does everyone else point it as 10?

im glad i hate chinese...having said that i love indian and thai which happen to be worse points wise :( damn coconut milk and cream!

im glad i hate chinese...having said that i love indian and thai which happen to be worse points wise :( damn coconut milk and cream!

I know how you feel, i totally love all three !

I love indian and what i would normally have is Chicken Korma which is unbelievably high points

and same with Thai, i love the Green and yellow currys, but coconut milk is soo high in points !!

God damn it ..!

x

not a massive fan of chinese spices that they use in their cooking, i prefere indian and thai spices.

I'm an Indian food addict - think that's what helped me pile on the lbs to begin with lol.
have now started trying to make my own curries at home instead... Aldi do a Dopiaza sauce, 3.5 points for half a jar, and is really yummy! It comes with a lid filled with spices for you to cook your quorn/chicken/etc in, and then you add the sauce too... I then have it with rice and a Sharwoods Peshwari naan... roughly 11.5pts for the whole meal! A peshwari naan from the take away is 11 points on its own!!
I must say though, my hubby & I have to go for an appointment at the fertility clinic for some tests. to be done to see if they can find out the cause of my husband's infertility...and on the night we are planning a trip to the Indian to either celebrate or to cheer us up, from the news we receive... and either way I will be stuffing my face! lol :D

Back