Chinese food

alongwaytogo

Silver Member
Hi

We are taking the kids and mil out for a Chinese meal on nye. Any idea if there is anything within the rules?

Thanks.

I'm pretty confident I can say boiled rice but apart from that I've no idea, sorry I'm not a lot of use but I'm sure someone will pop along who can help x

hiya,
no idea but thought id mention a program i saw last night on the tv!
apparently a portion of sweet n sour has 15 spoons of sugar in it and to work off just that you will need to cycle hard for 6hrs!!!.. omg omg..
not trying to put you off in any way! "little of what you fancy and all that"... just thought id mention it!.... x

Blimey Sammy! Think I'll avoid that then, just did a google search and a minimins page from 2009 came up with the same question and apparently chicken with ginger and boiled rice is ok.

I eat boiled rice with chicken and mushrooms . Never had any problems although I try and avoid eating all the gravy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Iv never had a problem
With chinese

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

lol... take no notice of me sugar!
if you fancy a chinese you have one.. it'll not be your down fall, thinking about it is enough.. i believe its shoving aimless amounts of food in all our mouths that got us in to this situation in the first place, without a single thought!!!
so thinking about what were eating is a massive step in the right direction!!
... :mad:)

Try a noodle soup if they do one, just make sure they don't fry noodles before putting in with the soup..

Back