1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese syns help

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by staceyporter, 27 October 2010 Social URL.

1. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

I'm having a Chinese tonight and I'm planning in having boiled rice with a meat dish but I don't know which one would be lower in syns:
    Beef with chinese mushrooms (4.5syns)
    My Chinese do a roast chicken that comes in a gravy if I don't eat the gravy where I can help it and remove the skin which do you think would be lower in syns, I'm assuming the chicken wouldn't be free

Which do you think would be best?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirstabubble

kirstabubble Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Online
    I'd go with the beef hun...you know what you're eating synwise then, rather than guessing. I think chicken in black bean sauce is only 5.5 syns if you don't fancy beef?

Kirsty xx
  4. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

Thank you, I have no idea chicken syns
    I don't mind what meat I eat, the beef os fhe lowest do I think ill go for that, thanks anyway
    I have no idea why beef is lower than chicken though xx
  5. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

Had beef and Chinese mushrooms and I didn't want to weigh it so I checked the tub and it said 650 cc does that mean 650g if so thats alot more than 4.5syns!!!
  6. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

Hmmm good point thank you, I have half fhe rice left might experiment
    Do you think it will be ok if I say 7 syns, don't like sound of saying 9-10 haha xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.