Chinese Take away???

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

I'm having a take away tonight for the first time since starting WW - I just tried to check points on esource but couldn’t find them….

Can anyone advise what is the best thing to take to keep my points low?

I usually have Foo young, Chicken and mushroom or chow main….

Can anyone advise me the points of the above?

Thanks

Chicken foo young is 15pp
Chicken with mushroom is 8pp (that's one of my faves glad its not bad :))
Mushroom chow mein is 6pp
Special chow mein is 9pp
They don't show chicken chow mein for some reason but would think as chicken is 4 pp it would npbe about 10pp
Don't forget these are for restaurant portions and take out are usually bigger :)
Corinne

I usually double the points for a Chinese as like above it's for a restraunt portion and takeaways are like double ISH ..

I think I should start doing this as my chinese has massive servings.

I double it aswell. See there's no way that any chow mein is only 6-9pp? My own homemade healthy one is around 8 or 9pp and its waaaay smaller than a take away! So doubling it is a safe option. Or only eating a half portion maybe! :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I actually emailed ww and asked them the points in a Chinese chow mein from a Chinese not homemade and they replied back saying they couldn't give me the points as they didn't have the NI from a Chinese takeaway ... They said any point values out there would be for a homemade one...

So there's no way a chicken chow mein is like 9pp ... There massive .. Maybe if you halfed it .. But not for a whole one

Back