Chinese

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
i know there is probably a thread already but i cant find it, i am going to one of those evil all you can eat chinese buffets for a birthday tonight i reckon i will have about 15 points left to play around with so if anybody would like to make a suggestion i would be very grateful, i know beef in black bean is low but i don't like it grrr,

have a look on the on line eating out guide at the top of the ww section,there is a link to a site that has loads of points info for chinese ( and indian and loads of others)

usually i have chow mein cos thats pretty low-i thnik chickne chow mein is about 6 pts

i cant get on it at work hon or i would have. chicken chow mein sounds good. i love spare ribs but i bet there loads and loads.

Dont try stress too much about it hun....so long as you dont go for the deep fried won ton or chicken balls ect you should be fine.

Try just having 1 or 2 small picky bits and then fill up on the main with noodles and some chicken things...like shezchuan chicken, chicken in oyster sauce ect.

Its hard to know tho as everywhere does different varieties at the buffets...but my advice would be to stick to chicken based ones and you know where you are then.

Enjoy xx

this is what i would have

chicken noddle soup 3 pts
mini spring rolls 0.5pt each
chicken and mushroom 3pt
half of a standard portion of egg fried rice 5pt
2 scoops of ice cream 4pts

thanks thats really helpful, think i will just go for little bits of the low ones and stay away from anything deep fried or coated in sugar lol

Back