Chinese

Wendyuk

Hi, I usually have (when I'm being good :D) Mushroom with black bean sauce (no chicken cause I don't like big chunks of meat) with a portion of boiled rice. Checked syns online and it says for chicken with blackbean 5 syns on red and 14 on green. Plain boiled rice is free (you'd think by now that wouldn't surprise me lol but my mouth still fell open)
As I'm ommiting the chicken and having it on a green day do you think it would be right to count the whole thing as 5 syns?
Hope this makes sense lol
TIA
Wendy

I dont know for definate but i would go with your logic! The only thing that is different is the chicken isnt free on a Green day so i would also assume that minus the chicken it would be 5 syns!! That is a huge difference though!

Pesty

Thanks Pesty it makes sense I think lol. I know it's a big difference when you leave out the chicken, so good to be able to diet and eat chinese! Yumm yum, might have a look at the syns for the noodle dishes on a green day they're yummy too......just had a quick look not bad! Average 300g portion 5.5 on green and EE and 9 on red.

Wendy

Your welcome! Chinese is the best of all the take aways!! If you look in your SW book in the take away section (very back of the syns) its quite easy to choose from. I use to love the beef and mushrooms which wasnt too bad synwise.

I might have to have a chinese for dinner now haha!

I do love chinese. You know I'm terrible have my book, but only had a quick glance at it when I got it and now I don't know where I've put it! Prob wont be that hard to find tho. Hee hee I've tempted u with the chinese? Mmmmmm thinking that would be nice actually seeing as I'm on my own tonight and haven't decided wether I'm having red or green. Problem with that is it always tastes so much better with a glass of red wine and seeing as I'm off work tomorrow 1 glass might turn into 1 bottle lol

Wendy

That is always a risk! - work or not i could easily accidently drink a bottle of wine with a chinese!!:devilangel:

I have been getting a bottle of white or rose recently and making it a spritser by adding diet lemonade so that i get the taste but dont drink so much!! Not quite the same though!

Saying that i've had 2 slimming world books and lost both!! I'll have to try and dig one out tonight and refresh my memory!! Thats my chicken salad out the window! hehe

Lol Pesty well accidents do happen! I used to do that make it into a spritzer I forgot about that! Might make it Rose then because I prefer it to white. Good idea thanks :)

Wendy

Back