Chinese

pinkgirl

Having a chinese tonight. Love spicy fod and prawns so any suggestions for a low point choice?

Also, how many points are chinese chips?

me too lol i've been up and down the chinese menu about 10 times

dont have points for the chips but few prawn suggestions

king prawn chow mein 5.5
spicey king prawns 4
prawn curry 8
szechuan prawns & veg 5

i found a post with a list of chinese foods on here earlier, will see if i can find the link for u

Cheers. Thinking of King Prawn and Tomato (guessing same as with pineapple!). I've recently had garlic and chilli king prawn (not batter and includes veg). Guessing if i had that and pointed as 4 points I not far wrong?

4 sounds about right for that i would say.

its the fried rice that will bulk mine out lol but u need something to soak up the sauce lol

It was lush and loved every moment of it (v spicy but I love that!) but unluckily (or should that be luckily???) the chips were awful so had none at all and only 3 prawn crackers as not the best either!

glad u enjoyed

i ended up having prawn curry and fried rice it was gorgeous (luckily they didnt throw in any free crackers lol)

erm just to point out the prawn crackers are 5 points for the WHOLE bag! therefore even if you have what 5 will probably only be 1 / 1.5 points maybe not even that tbh! you get about 20/25 in a bag! :)

Back