Chip shop

xEmma86x

Hi guys!
I'm on week 2 off weight watchers, and slightly disappointed after putting half on this week. It's my birthday next week and plan to head to the chip shop for my birthday tea :) can anyone tell me how many points I'm looking at for a cone of chips, fishcake and mushy peas. Can't seem to find the info anywhere. Thanks x

Aww can't believe no one has got back to you seeing as there are so many WW oldies here... tut.... I am sorry I don't know... but hopefully someone will be along soon... and I hope you had a great birthday x

Aww can't believe no one has got back to you seeing as there are so many WW oldies here... tut....

The reason so few people can respond to these threads is that its so difficult to quantify points for take outs when there is so much variation in portion size and cooking methods. Its a risky business saying to a newbie 'oh there's 10pp' when in fact you don't know that for certain.

WW reckons a cone of chips is 14pp. Now clearly a portion of chips from your chippie and mine might vary drastically. Who knows. A fishcake on the eSource is 4pp but again, thats not deep fried. So who knows how many points that adds. And as for the mushy peas, they're 100g for 2pp. Do you know how many you had?

Sorry, OP, I'm not getting at you. Am just trying to explain why it's such a grey area when people ask for take out points. I'd hate to give someone a points value for something I'm really not sure of and then they gain because I've got it wrong. :(

Thanks for the replies guys :) I figured it must be a tricky one as I couldn't find the info anywhere. I saw on other posts peoples 'guess'timations....I put it down at 30 in the end as I thought that might cover it, and have been to the gym 4 tines thus week and not used any activity points just to me extra careful :)

Well always better to over guesstimate that under..... and enjoy them... it is your birthday and just work harder the week after :D

Have a great birthday!

Back