chippy tea?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by bakewelltart, 10 December 2010 Social URL.

1. bakewelltart

bakewelltart Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    my oh and the kids are going to have there usual chippy tea tonight seen as its friday............... i really want some :-( any ideas, i normally have a veg chowmain argh!!!!!!! help i've been so good all day i've has mushrooms,toms and eggs for breckie and a veg curry for lunch and have snacked on fruit all day all sin free on ee god it's so hard to break bad habbits!

xx xx xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i thought a veg chowmein would be a good option isn't it low in syns? or have fish but take all the batter off and just have a few chips or make s/w ones to have with it :)

4. jojogonnabeslim

jojogonnabeslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(37.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    standard portion chips is 17.5 syns you could have that with mushy peas(superspeed food)! Or special foo yung n boiled rice 9.5 syns.....never been able to find this in any book so my C said to treat it the same as special fried rice!enjoy ;o)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.