Chips, Cheese and Donner (Syn help pleeeease)

ally01

Hello all, Just out of curiousity, how many syns do you think a chips cheese and donner (medium) would be ?

Just started a few weeks ago, lost 7 lbs already and thinking about giving myself a wee treat at the end of the month (only if I deserve it)

Thanks in advance !!

Fish & Chip Shops, Chips, average portion 227g standard

red.gif
Original 27 Syns
green.gif
Green 17½ Syns
Cheese is 6 syns for 1 oz on average

Lamb, Lamb, doner kebab, meat only, average small kebab

red.gif
Original 8 Syns
green.gif
Green 16 Syns

I hope that gives you some ideas??? Well done on your loss so far!

Could you not make your own version .. that way you could maybe have a lamb or chicken kebab with sw chips and a HE of cheese .... you'd only have to syn the pitta bread and whatever sauce you used with it!?!? (I know its not quite like the real thing but I bet it would still be yummy - and you'd probably have enough syns left to throw a beer/vino/short into the equation too!)!

J x

Mmmmm the doner meat is less than I thought. If you went extra easy, you could actually make your own SW chips, buy the doner meat and then have your HE for your cheese. You wouldnt be using too much syns then, you can have as much as you like of the chips and you are still treating yourself!!! :)

Thanks very much for the replies, yes think I'll make the chips and use the cheese as my HE and would just have to syn the donner meat, Cant wait

Well done on your loss so far!!

Along with many in my group I treat myself on a monday night after my weigh-in, I usually have whatever I fancy & don't syn anything & then carry on as normal the next day. Just an idea :)

Back