Chips With Everything is BACK !

Yep, remember Poppy and Lostris the Dutch girl? Hey Ho. Hope Marie pops up :confused: I am away hopefully from tomorrow, for maybe 3 weeks. So diet and scales staying at home. I'll still be careful, but I need a break. A friend pops in to check post and feed and water birdies. Daisy loves where we go, so she'll be a happy puppy. OK OK I know she's 15 but she's still my puppy ! Note the steps for her to get onto her throne ! Not that she's spoilt or anything .... chips xx
daze up steps 2.jpg

oh chips
i love what you have done for daisy that is so lovely and your making sure she can still live a normal life and let her look through her window at the birdies i love animals so much they ask for nothing just a nice home fed and watered and plenty of love and cuddles i love them so much your best friend and never answer you back or judge x x
hope you have a great holiday chips and enjoy it you deserve a break and daisy to x x x

That is one spoilt pooch lol! Have a great holiday, I'm off tomorrow for a week off climbing mountains and fells in the Lake District :)

hi hun
hope your having a good holiday hun missing you x x x

Back