Chips With Everything is BACK !

chips with everything

Silver Member
I feel this could be my last chance. Struggling to Walk, Struggling to Breath and I have done this to myself. Hospital yesterday and needed wheelchair and porter. So embarrassing. They always seem to find the tiniest porter in the world, he was puffing so much going up inclines I thought I might have to push him ! :(

Seriously now, and this is serious. I have no quality of life. 317lbs is like a millstone round my neck which is stopping me doing things. My confidence has gone I have no self esteem. This must change. So, here I am. Back after 4 years, weighing a few lbs more than then.

Positive Porridgy start yesterday and got through the day. Only 730 more to go HELP!!
:confused: xx

317lbs is like a millstone round my neck which is stopping me doing things. My confidence has gone I have no self esteem. This must change. So, here I am. x

Hiya Chips and welcome back! I know exactly how you feel, being a similar size to you - and even though it's early days for me, I already have much more of a spring in my step and (touch wood) seem to be losing steadily, following calorie counting and my fitness pal.

I'm here for you, hun - everyone here is - we can do this! :D

Susie

hi chip you have a wicked sense of humor love that good look on your journey.......... know where your coming from with the weight it did not bother me till i say a pic and at my sisters wedding doing the twist i thought look at me i look great oh yeah i di i got down took my ages to twist back up lolol and then there was one where you sit down there all moving and going backwards forwards and sideways i was at the back lied down thinking ohh i will just have a break lololol good luck you can do it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back chips :)
Good luck on your journey.

Thanks Ch3rrie. Computer troubles this morning. Screen jumping about, unlike me who is sat at the computer eating porridge :rolleyes:

Thanks Chezz. Another Thank you went under wrong post. Silly me :sigh:

Trying to get my head round old threads vs new threads :confused: Went missing from MiniMins for 4 years and had forgotten how totally addictive Ten Pin Bowling in the Arcade was. I am having to restrict myself and play just as a reward. For every on track meal I have, I will allow myself 20 mins bowling. Not that I have yet, but it is only day 4 .... :cool: but if I go off track I will deprive myself of a bowling session. I know I'm a little mad but it might just help me. Just had porridge and skimmed milk was bowling here we come ! x

lol lolchips not been in the arcade i must pop my head in :)

Ten pin bowling is great. It takes your mind off food as it is difficult to eat when holding a mouse in one hand and clutching your head with the other :D

well chips i found the bingo one well thats good for me as i had read my book which i must add will brill and went on there no food hunting for me

thanks chips xx

No probs. Have a good root, there are some great games. If you have a mouse and speakers, the ten pin bowling is great when you get the hang of it. Pacman is scary and makes my heart race when the little ghosts are chasing and eating me ! :D

Mousy was the champion for years :p She or He is after their Crown back! and only 1 point behind me. I think my reign will be short lived :sigh: It is so addictive, I have got nothing done today, but it's great for taking your mind off food x

chips i agree with you while your in there your so addicted you forget about you belly lol

Back