Chips

NN89

Sexy Member
So there we were at my SW meeting, happily chatting away about losses, waiting for people to arrive..

when a daughter of one of the members walked in with a bag of chips!!!!

Talk about temptation!!!!!!!

We could smell them even when she left...the salt and vinegar..Oooo I want my chips!

She sooooo did that on purpose! LOL! Eeeeevil!

There should have been a 'chip bouncer' on the door so that she couldn't come in.....

In my old SW class (I've changed recently) there was a woman who would regularly bring her little girl - I'm talking under 18months - and she would have her daughter on her lap and feed her a Mcdonalds happy meal throughout the class to keep her quiet!!

I couldn't beleive this was allowed. McD's is not SW friendly for anyone, plus the smell/sight may have been unbearable for some members (I'm veggie so don't eat there!)

x

that 18month year old baby sounds like a future slimming world memeber, being brought up on mcdonalds lol

we had this last week women brought her grandaughter in eatting a mcdonalds we all felt like linching her as was hungre as didnt eat be4 weigh in lol xxx

well done on your loss
Someone passed a box of chocolates around our class the other week i just passed them on

Back