Chit-chat thread?

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Shall we start anew, with a fresh thread to put it all in one place? lol It's like tag on here!

It's exciting, we've got Jessica's WI result tomorrow, I'm doing mine monday, you've got yours tuesday lol so much news. I can't remember if Mrsfatawu told us when her's will be? Lots of news to keep track of anyway between us lol Have you got on alright today? Am trying to hold off having tea too early - going with three bean chilli with some stir fried mushrooms and a small portion of brown pasta, with a chocolate & orange mullerlight for pudding :)

It's exciting, we've got Jessica's WI result tomorrow, I'm doing mine monday, you've got yours tuesday lol so much news. I can't remember if Mrsfatawu told us when her's will be? Lots of news to keep track of anyway between us lol Have you got on alright today? Am trying to hold off having tea too early - going with three bean chilli with some stir fried mushrooms and a small portion of brown pasta, with a chocolate & orange mullerlight for pudding :)

I had the tomato and veg pasta very nice, but missed out on lunch with the party and likes, so having a pudding and some fruit later to get to 1200 cals

How've you got on today Shep? Am about to have the lamb hotpot for tea, do we match again :8855:

Hi all
I have just ordered a 4 week (plus 1 week free) DC pack - heaven help the courier! I have eaten most of the food in my 1 week box as my BF came to visit and I had to feed him something so he got DC food too! I like it all and to be honest I would eat it anyway - regardless of the fact that it is part of a 'diet'; actually, it is just normal food which makes a change, diet food is usually wishy-washy and tasteless; I suppose this is what you get through portion control!
I have been doing OK on the combining of Paul McKenna's eat when you are hungry and the DC food so will continue onwards!
I don't weigh in until Thursday, but I feel better in myself, have had no binges and didn't feel the need to 'resist' the cakes in starbucks, I just didn't want any of them!
Sadly it is back to work tomorrow :( but I will struggle through with copious amounts of tea!
CBxxx

How've you got on today Shep? Am about to have the lamb hotpot for tea, do we match again :8855:

Not today LoChan I have nothing with Lamb in, can you believe it I have a bad reaction with lamb, have to hit the toilet quick when eat it, so when ordering my pack opted out of the lamb ones, but i had beef in black velvet porter and that was nice indeed, even hubby looked on and asked if it was my diet food. Had to show him the pack hehe.

well WI tomorrow and hoping for a loss.

How are you doing?? :)

Ah, shame about the lamb, it's only in the hotpot one I think at least. I've still not had another meal that beats the sausage one though lol be getting loads of them on the next order.

Done my WI and have lost 3.5lb, which I'm happy with after just four days plus have been eating more than 1200 calories with exercise and stuff so that's a decent enough loss rate for me :)

Good luck for yours tomorrow evening!

Ah, shame about the lamb, it's only in the hotpot one I think at least. I've still not had another meal that beats the sausage one though lol be getting loads of them on the next order.

Done my WI and have lost 3.5lb, which I'm happy with after just four days plus have been eating more than 1200 calories with exercise and stuff so that's a decent enough loss rate for me :)

Good luck for yours tomorrow evening!

Well done on the 3.5lb loss I hope I get as big as that. :D

Hello
A bit of a up and down day today, I 'swapped' my morning snack for a muffin made by a colleague at work but then I carried on OK and had DC food for the rest of the day until dinner when I realised that I had one pack left and it was a soup (although more like a stew) so I added veggies and some chicken to it.
I am waiting for my 5 week boxes to arrive so that I can have fun trying to find room in the kitchen for them all!
Feeling all tired and broken after going to the gym, but needs must!
CBx

Aw bless you lol What sort of things do you do at the gym? Hope your order turns up quickly unlike mine did lol Must get to ordering a new box myself next week once I've tried more meals.

Back