Chloe will stick to it this time!

I can't remember off the top of my head. I think I did it over about 2/3 months, but when I started I couldn't do a lot of sit ups in one go and was out a bit. But it became something I could do whilst I was cooking tea and waiting for something to boil or generally cook.

Bron

Had a very good day yesterday but spent 9 hours driving today so fast food was the convenient option. I'm on a mission to drink absolutely no alcohol between now and my birthday in 2 weeks (which is extremely difficult for a student!) so I'll be on the diet cokes tomorrow night!

Well done on such a great day! Wow, 9 hours driving! That's a pretty long haul, bet you're knackered now! Going Tee Total isn't so bad. Make it into a challenge; starting today absolutely no alcohol. I tend to find that I have just as much - if not more - fun sober. For a start it's easier on my wallet!!

Bron

Just found your diary and noticed our tickers. We have almost the same amount of weight to lose so maybe we can spur each other on ?
I'm trying to eat sensibly and healthily but find counting calories keeps things accurate and controllable. I'm going to start sit ups too tomorrow..hang on though. I always try and put stuff off until tomorrow so I will start tonight !
Good luck with everything x

That sounds great Farmgirl. I'm trying to go about this is exactly the same way as you too.

Today and yesterday have been another 2 good days. I must say, there's nothing like a new relationship to inspire you to lose the weight!

Thanks Bron. It's early days but going fantastically. He's making me feel more comfortable in my own skin, something that I thought I could only feel after having lost the weight.

On the other hand I've been treating myself to some naughty foods a bit too often recently. I haven't been on the scales since moving back from uni 2 weeks ago either! Must try harder, holiday in just over 2 weeks.

Aww that's lovely! That's important though, you've got to feel comfortable with your guy from the word go. Not in a "love at first sight" kind of rubbishy way, but you shouldn't have to learn to feel yourself with someone. I am very happy that you're happy though :)

No worries, I've not had a very sensible weekend myself :rolleyes: Guess it's OK to treat ourselves sometimes, but it's learning to stop at just one. Tomorrow, babe, we will be perfect to the T! Let's do this!!

Bron

Back