Chloe's three month challenge!

Did you wake up to find half your pillow missing where you had eaten it?!? X
Not quite that bad yet. Another WW nightmare last night again chocolate is playing a major part in it. This one was so bad it even woke me up! I will be glad when this evenings meeting is over and I can start the week again - it is obviously playing on my mind!
It was pitiful in the supermarket last night. Hubby is queuing for his cigs and I am eyeing up the chocolate displayed on the desk moaning 'you don't understand I need chocolate like you need these cigs!' He did not let me buy any through. I hate being female and having hormones that can only be made happy with chocolate once a month!

Anyway enough moaning - food!

Wednesday
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Lunch - Tesco ham sandwich 6
Dinner - Other half of yesterdays pizza - 9, goujons 5, baked beans 3 = 17 (not doing pizza again not enough food for you points = hunger! Plus I never eat the crust so that must knock at least a point off!)
Snacks- apple 0, banana 0 and simply because it was in my bag a nutrigrain bar 4 = 4
Total = 29 plus 2 weeklies

Challenge for next week go back to not using weeklies!

Hello, I also got my vouchers from the nhs, im 6wks in and have lost 16 pound so far, my goal is to lose 2 stone, which I will deff do , good luck with your plan

Not quite that bad yet. Another WW nightmare last night again chocolate is playing a major part in it. This one was so bad it even woke me up! I will be glad when this evenings meeting is over and I can start the week again - it is obviously playing on my mind!
It was pitiful in the supermarket last night. Hubby is queuing for his cigs and I am eyeing up the chocolate displayed on the desk moaning 'you don't understand I need chocolate like you need these cigs!' He did not let me buy any through. I hate being female and having hormones that can only be made happy with chocolate once a month!

Anyway enough moaning - food!

Wednesday
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Dinner - Other half of yesterdays pizza - 9, goujons 5, baked beans 3 = 17 (not doing pizza again not enough food for you points = hunger! Plus I never eat the crust so that must knock at least a point off!)
Snacks- apple 0, banana 0 and simply because it was in my bag a nutrigrain bar 4 = 4
Total = 29 plus 2 weeklies

Challenge for next week go back to not using weeklies!

Well Done on not buying (or being allowed to buy!) any Choc last night, I'm proud of you Sweetie.x

Well Done on not buying (or being allowed to buy!) any Choc last night, I'm proud of you Sweetie.x

Well not to proud of myself after yesterday!

Was all going well food wise until WW meeting. The weather was lovely so I walked to the meeting - big mistake when you are already hungry! So I get weighed in (+0.5 pounds - but not really surprising as my poor tummy is so bloated with PMT at the moment.) I needed something to eat and had £2 in my pocket - this is not enough to buying anything at the WW shop! The boxes of chocolates are £2.15, minimum for card is £5 so I ended up buying three boxes of the chocolates just to get a solitary bar. So I sit down and eat the most disgusting chocolate bar I have ever tasted. (also big mistake to eat a small amount if you don't want your tummy to rumble through the whole meeting!) Anyway feeling miserable and hungry I sent hubby a text to order in Chinese for when I got back. Chinese was so good! However he then wanted to try the diet chocolates and so opened all the boxes to try them out. Let just say 8 points later we had decided that they were all truly disgusting! (and the fudges are so small you have to have two just to think you have eaten something!) So I had my chocolate binge but it was the most disappointing and expensive binge I have ever had - I could have had a real chocolate bar for those points, saved £5.50 and I would have enjoyed it more!

So (ahem) Thursdays food:
Breakfast - weetabix 4
Lunch - Tuna sandwich - 8
Dinner - Chinese - who knows! had 17 points
Snacks - apple, banana, 4 WW chocolates - 8 points
Totals 29 + what ever weeklies were left over.

Ok so new week, new start. I am not going to touch my weeklies this week. I am going to be a good girl!

Well not to proud of myself after yesterday!

Was all going well food wise until WW meeting. The weather was lovely so I walked to the meeting - big mistake when you are already hungry! So I get weighed in (+0.5 pounds - but not really surprising as my poor tummy is so bloated with PMT at the moment.) I needed something to eat and had £2 in my pocket - this is not enough to buying anything at the WW shop! The boxes of chocolates are £2.15, minimum for card is £5 so I ended up buying three boxes of the chocolates just to get a solitary bar. So I sit down and eat the most disgusting chocolate bar I have ever tasted. (also big mistake to eat a small amount if you don't want your tummy to rumble through the whole meeting!) Anyway feeling miserable and hungry I sent hubby a text to order in Chinese for when I got back. Chinese was so good! However he then wanted to try the diet chocolates and so opened all the boxes to try them out. Let just say 8 points later we had decided that they were all truly disgusting! (and the fudges are so small you have to have two just to think you have eaten something!) So I had my chocolate binge but it was the most disappointing and expensive binge I have ever had - I could have had a real chocolate bar for those points, saved £5.50 and I would have enjoyed it more!

So (ahem) Thursdays food:
Breakfast - weetabix 4
Lunch - Tuna sandwich - 8
Dinner - Chinese - who knows! had 17 points
Snacks - apple, banana, 4 WW chocolates - 8 points
Totals 29 + what ever weeklies were left over.

Ok so new week, new start. I am not going to touch my weeklies this week. I am going to be a good girl!

Hey Sweetie, Sorry to hear that yesterday was a bit of a disaster! Most people really rave about the WW chocolates So I'm really surprised they didn't taste nice! At least today is the start of a new week and you will know not to buy those again! X

Friday:
Breakfast: Weetabix 4
Lunch - Tuna sandwich 8
Dinner - Chicken Jafrazi 10 and 60g raw rice 6 = 16
Snacks - apple, banana, ww choclate -2
Total - 29 and 1 weekly

Saturday
Breakfast - (don't ask) three ww chocolates -6
Lunch - weetabix -4
Dinner - 60g raw rice 6, BBQ chicken 7, salad 0, mini scotch egg - 2 = 15
Snacks - Apple, ski moose yogurt 3
Total - 28

Friday:
Lunch - Tuna sandwich 8
Dinner - Chicken Jafrazi 10 and 60g raw rice 6 = 16
Snacks - apple, banana, ww choclate -2
Total - 29 and 1 weekly

Saturday
Breakfast - (don't ask) three ww chocolates -6
Lunch - weetabix -4
Dinner - 60g raw rice 6, BBQ chicken 7, salad 0, mini scotch egg - 2 = 15
Snacks - Apple, ski moose yogurt 3
Total - 28

Fab Menu Sweetie :) Hope you have a lovely Sunday. X

Not been feeling too good the last few days - but I have been doing well with my points! Getting stressed out about Father's day. I hate dated holidays like these - my family works on a day to day basis - if someone wants something it just appears! If dad wants a DVD I request it from my Lovefilm account and he gets to see it. So you are left with Father's/Mother's days/Birthdays/Christmas and there is nothing to get! I hate giving pointless presents too! Money is too tight to blow £20 on a CD just to give a present on a specific day. The worst is I cannot even ask what to get because then mum just asks me back what do you want for your birthday? Which I cannot answer - as I have received everything I wanted during the year. I can see a meal out happening in the very near future!

Sunday
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Lunch - Minestrone Soup 3 and the last of the horrible WW chocolates 2 - 5
Dinner - Chicken Jalfrezi 10 and 60g rice 6 = 16
Snacks - Apple, Scotch egg - 2,
Total - 29

Monday
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Lunch - Tesco Just ham sarnie - 7
Dinner- Sirloin steak 5, 3 chicken goujons 6, 150g (frozen) oven chips 6, scotch egg 1, onion, peppers, mushrooms and salad = 18
Snacks - Banana and Apple
Total - 29 (small amount of oil in weeklies)

Not been feeling too good the last few days - but I have been doing well with my points! Getting stressed out about Father's day. I hate dated holidays like these - my family works on a day to day basis - if someone wants something it just appears! If dad wants a DVD I request it from my Lovefilm account and he gets to see it. So you are left with Father's/Mother's days/Birthdays/Christmas and there is nothing to get! I hate giving pointless presents too! Money is too tight to blow £20 on a CD just to give a present on a specific day. The worst is I cannot even ask what to get because then mum just asks me back what do you want for your birthday? Which I cannot answer - as I have received everything I wanted during the year. I can see a meal out happening in the very near future!

Sunday
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Total - 29

Monday
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Dinner- Sirloin steak 5, 3 chicken goujons 6, 150g (frozen) oven chips 6, scotch egg 1, onion, peppers, mushrooms and salad = 18

i find this hard too! seem to buy the same crap every year!
like you say when u work u buy want u want anyway so when it comes to an occasion theres nothing u 'want' anyway!!
looks like uv done well with ur points :) whens weigh in?

Sunday
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Total - 29

Monday
Breakfast - Weetabix 4

You're doing fab Sweetie, really proud of you. I'm not buying anything for my Dad, instead I've bought the ingredients for us to make our own Pizzas and I'm going to bake him a batch of Fat Free Cakes. X

Still not well at all. Got to the point were my chest is so sore just walking is painful. Typical as today I have around 5 miles to walk! Weigh in is tomorrow evening not feeling optimistic though. I am sticking to the points but my jeans are now officially too tight again as my tummy is so swollen. I think I could pass for being 4 months pregnant now (before I just looked fat)! I think I will have to have a chat with the group leader for survival tips for trying to diet with PCOS. The constant carbohydrate cravings are enough to drive me mad (sugar is certainly featuring in my dreams again!) I am resisting but the increasing negative mood swings are going to drive me back to chocolate soon (this is why I am overweight anyway!). I know from the past this normally lasts for 1 - 2 months. Ok enough negativity it cannot be helped! On to today!

Tuesday:

Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Lunch - Tesco simple ham sarnie - 7
Dinner - BBQ chicken 6, 1 1/2 chicken gougons 3, 50g raw rice 5, fish fingers 3, onions, green peppers, mushrooms and salad = 17
Snacks - apple and banana (was very good as we moved office yesterday and some 'kind' person brought in a mountain of chocolates and biscuits to keep us happy - I did not touch a single one!)
Total - 28

Still not well at all. Got to the point were my chest is so sore just walking is painful. Typical as today I have around 5 miles to walk! Weigh in is tomorrow evening not feeling optimistic though. I am sticking to the points but my jeans are now officially too tight again as my tummy is so swollen. I think I could pass for being 4 months pregnant now (before I just looked fat)! I think I will have to have a chat with the group leader for survival tips for trying to diet with PCOS. The constant carbohydrate cravings are enough to drive me mad (sugar is certainly featuring in my dreams again!) I am resisting but the increasing negative mood swings are going to drive me back to chocolate soon (this is why I am overweight anyway!). I know from the past this normally lasts for 1 - 2 months. Ok enough negativity it cannot be helped! On to today!

Tuesday:

Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Lunch - Tesco simple ham sarnie - 7
Dinner - BBQ chicken 6, 1 1/2 chicken gougons 3, 50g raw rice 5, fish fingers 3, onions, green peppers, mushrooms and salad = 17
Snacks - apple and banana (was very good as we moved office yesterday and some 'kind' person brought in a mountain of chocolates and biscuits to keep us happy - I did not touch a single one!)
Total - 28

Sounds as though you're having such a tough time at the moment Sweetie, sending you virtual Huggles. X PS-Well Done for resisting the chocolates and biscuits, you can be a (Will)PowerPuff Girl too! X

I was impressed when I looked at my pedometer at the end of the yesterday - 6 pro points gained during the day! Still it was nice getting out and about and walking rather than being cooped up in an office all day. Was shattered when got home from work so thought a lazy person dinner would do - oven it is then! So I make rather big points mistake - I grab battered fish not breaded fish from the supermarket freezer. Ok that was a lot of points for not much fish! Still the batter tasted delicious so it wasn't all bad.

I think I managed to do the whole week within my points limit. If I have gained again or stayed the same later today I will be so upset!

Wednesday
Breakfast - weetabix 4
Lunch - Tuna Sandwich - 9
Dinner- Battered fish 8, 150g frozen chips 6, baked beans 2 - 16
Snacks - Apple, Banana
Total - 29

I was impressed when I looked at my pedometer at the end of the yesterday - 6 pro points gained during the day! Still it was nice getting out and about and walking rather than being cooped up in an office all day. Was shattered when got home from work so thought a lazy person dinner would do - oven it is then! So I make rather big points mistake - I grab battered fish not breaded fish from the supermarket freezer. Ok that was a lot of points for not much fish! Still the batter tasted delicious so it wasn't all bad.

I think I managed to do the whole week within my points limit. If I have gained again or stayed the same later today I will be so upset!

Wednesday
Breakfast - weetabix 4
Lunch - Tuna Sandwich - 9
Dinner- Battered fish 8, 150g frozen chips 6, baked beans 2 - 16
Snacks - Apple, Banana
Total - 29

Fingers crossed for a good result Sweetie, keep us posted. X

Whoop -2.5 pounds! I honestly find it frightening the effect of hormones on the body. After two weeks of being a bloated mess literally within two hours I got back to normal. I swear when I sat at my desk to work my jeans were so tight they were painful. When I stood up two hours later they were loose again as my tummy had just gone! Anyway not complaining am back in baggy jeans and bra again! I did ask at meeting for suggestions of how to cope with PCOS and dieting when it gets as bad as the last two weeks have been - suggestions sugar free jelly and meringue nests to try to help sugar cravings. I got my 5% loss card last night. I just wish that confident people did not feel the need to 'out' shy people. 'Now she is a very shy bless her but she got her 5% so I will get her to talk about this' - surely the fact I have turned tomatoe red at the need to speak to a group of strangers gives my shyness away!

Still panicking about Father's day. Just found out my sister has 'booked' Dad out for Sunday so I will have to go over on Saturday (so my last minute panic shopping day is not going to happen). At least I have the card! I need to focus to get something on way home from work.

Anyway food - Oh I actually found something at the WW meeting that tastes good! I bought a bag of their smokey bacon crisps and they were really nice. Felt like I had actually eaten something as well - normally with WW 2 point snacks I feel a bit cheated! Will have a look to see if they do multi packs in the supermarkets.

Thursday
Lunch - Tesco just ham sandwich 7
Dinner - Chicken Jafrazi 10 and 70g raw rice 7 = 17
Snacks - apple, banana, ww crisps 2 -2
Total - 29 and 1 weekly

Again vowing to not touch weeklies if I can avoid it.

Whoop -2.5 pounds! I honestly find it frightening the effect of hormones on the body. After two weeks of being a bloated mess literally within two hours I got back to normal. I swear when I sat at my desk to work my jeans were so tight they were painful. When I stood up two hours later they were loose again as my tummy had just gone! Anyway not complaining am back in baggy jeans and bra again! I did ask at meeting for suggestions of how to cope with PCOS and dieting when it gets as bad as the last two weeks have been - suggestions sugar free jelly and meringue nests to try to help sugar cravings. I got my 5% loss card last night. I just wish that confident people did not feel the need to 'out' shy people. 'Now she is a very shy bless her but she got her 5% so I will get her to talk about this' - surely the fact I have turned tomatoe red at the need to speak to a group of strangers gives my shyness away!

Still panicking about Father's day. Just found out my sister has 'booked' Dad out for Sunday so I will have to go over on Saturday (so my last minute panic shopping day is not going to happen). At least I have the card! I need to focus to get something on way home from work.

Anyway food - Oh I actually found something at the WW meeting that tastes good! I bought a bag of their smokey bacon crisps and they were really nice. Felt like I had actually eaten something as well - normally with WW 2 point snacks I feel a bit cheated! Will have a look to see if they do multi packs in the supermarkets.

Thursday
Lunch - Tesco just ham sandwich 7
Dinner - Chicken Jafrazi 10 and 70g raw rice 7 = 17
Snacks - apple, banana, ww crisps 2 -2
Total - 29 and 1 weekly

Again vowing to not touch weeklies if I can avoid it.

Well Done on your 2.5lb Loss! Thats fantastic! Try Poundland for WW Crisps, don't think they do the same ones as the Meeting but they do their own selection which are 2pp a bag. I just stick to French Fries as I like the flavours and find there's a reasonable amount in the bag! X

I managed to pick the only town centre without a pound land this weekend! Found some in Asda though - not the same as in meetings.

Saturday:
Lunch:Minestrone Soup 3 bread 2 = 5
Dinner:Battered fish 8, 150g frozen chips 6, baked beans 2 - 16
Snacks:WW crisps 2, ww chocolate roll 2 = 4
Total:29

Sunday:
Lunch:WW Tikka massala 10
Dinner:Battered fish 8, 100g frozen chips 4, baked beans 2 - 14
Snacks:WW chocolate roll 2, apple - 2
Total:29 plus 1 weekly

Ok been a bit lax as had an examination yesterday and was going last min revision. My first written exam since I left university many years ago so rather nerve wracking! Went as well as I could hope though.

Monday
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Dinner BBQ chicken 7, 150g chips 8, salad = 15
Snacks - Apple, Banana
Total - 25

Tuesday - I had a sneaking suspicion this would happen - hence the light day yesterday!
Breakfast - Weetabix 4
Lunch - Tuna Sandwich 8
Dinner - ahem BK Whopper meal 16 ish and chips 6 ish? 22 ish? I could not face looking at my eating out book! (hubby thought a post exam treat would be good! And very tasty it was as well!)
Snacks- banana
Totals 29 plus 5 ish weeklies. Still on the plus side I did avoid all the chocolates that appeared in the office!

It is scary when you look back at things like this I used to have as a treat while waiting for dinner! The whopper meal would be treated as a snack nothing more certainly not a meal in its own right! Never mind a light day today I think!

Hey Sweetie, How did you exam go? Was your BK Yummy? I much prefer BK to McDs! X

Back