1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

choc mint shake

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lola123, 12 June 2009 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Well-Known Member

whats it like warm I was thinking of having it as a bedtime treat or do you think that wise x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Well-Known Member

yes it's nicer warm than cold i think!

Its also nice made into a mousse :)

x

4. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

It is my favourite warm drink. I often drink it in bed, so why not?

5. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Lush!

I have it warm all the time. Just had one for breakfast!

6. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

i have both, warm or cold! Hot choc rocks at bed time and sometimes its just what you need! :) xxx

7. lola123

lola123 Well-Known Member

Thanks I shall try x

8. hannahbanana

hannahbanana Well-Known Member

Cold, Ice Cold, Warm, Hot, Mousse - any way is great. This is my favourite shake! I don't order anything else now, just 7 choc bars, and 14 choc mint shakes!

9. sailaice

sailaice Well-Known Member

I hate this as a drink but love it as a mousse x

10. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Well-Known Member

I have all the chocolate ones hot, in fact the only things I have now are chocolate shakes, 7 of each variety a week... choc mint is definately the best made into a mousse.

11. Julie Williams

Julie Williams Well-Known Member

Yum Yum hot one of my favourites have 12 every week!!!!xxx

12. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

I literally live on hot choc mint - it's all I can stand at the moment!! My order this week was 4 tetras and 17 hot choc mint!!

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Well-Known Member

I only buy Chocolate and Choc Mint and I always have them warm. Its more comforting to me. Make one up and enjoy.

14. clover

clover Member

I prefer to have the chocolate ones hot, gives you a feeling of having a wee treat and they taste lovely. ENJOY !!!!!

15. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

I loved the choc mint.. can see this being main bulk of any future orders!

Havn't had it hot tho :eek: I will have that for my dinner :)

16. bevfletch

bevfletch Member

I had the choc mint last night. I thought it was okay, but not that minty. Next time I am going to try making it up with peppermint tea to boost the mintyness :)