Choc Shakes

*jenjen*

I will do this...
No longer smell like damp. They taste really sweet now though. I'm never happy am I lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i thought they tasted and smelt like mould. but the taste has changed recently.

There was another thread somewhere that said you can send these back and exante will replace them not sure where it is though
Dodgy batch I think

oh iv had all the mouldy flavoured ones now, i just thought thats how they tasted!

the dodgy batch ones were shockingly bad all you could taste was excessive sweetner and the after taste lingered for ages

oh well i dont know which ones i prefer now!!

i always stick some coffee in mine anyway so any mould/not mould/chocolate(!!) taste is very minimal anyway!!!!

Hehe I had my first choc hot shake tonight and was a little disappointed with it, first one that I haven't really liked, but livable with sweeteners and hot.

I quite like the chocolate one although not sweet at all x

New batch of chocolate shakes

I posted a thread about the shakes a couple of weeks ago, have just bumped it back to top if you need to return them.

Titled - New batch of chocolate shakes

I had a vanilla shake from a brand new just arrived box today, and it was incredibly sweet, really sickly! Just had another out of the old box and its not sweet like the new batch!

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Divster said:
I had a vanilla shake from a brand new just arrived box today, and it was incredibly sweet, really sickly! Just had another out of the old box and its not sweet like the new batch!

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Oh pooo better send an email

Back