chocaslim slims

chocaslim

adores posting
hi everyone,:)
I feel its time for me to start a weight loss diary i WI on tuesday evenings didnt go this wk due to gaining which is why i'm doing this as i feel i should still of gone for the support :eek:
I tend to crave choc and funsize bars are not quite hitting the spot and i dont want to spiral out of control (talking about spirals can anyone remember those i used to suck coffee through em)anyway gabbling on again a tendencey of mine feel free to comment and advice welcome dont want to feel all alone here.:D x

hiya im also a tuesday weigher, your right about shouldve gone to weigh in and would have got lots of support and helpful hints from those who have overcome problems similar to yours with choccy, please promise to go and face up next week , draw a line, and start a freash, no one will ever judge at group, same as here just to help (when we can) and support the ups and downs together
good luck on your journey, ill keep an eye out for you around the boards xxx
Lyns

Hi thought i'd write down todays:
gone green today=
Breakfast-porridge made with water raspberries and a passion fruit on top. 1 dark ryvita with quark.
Lunch-tesco value golden savoury rice with egg and salad leaves.
Dinner-mash potato with 28g cheese and baked beans.
it was yum also today i've had fruit, carrots and freddo frog choc bar-5.0 and made the giant jaffa cake but i used one jelly and reduced fat aerosol cream instead of choc a slice was 3.5 syns followed by 4 miniture dairy milk squares 6g each @ 1.5 syns each so that is 6.0
total=14.5 syns
oh and had a mullerlight today as well after lunch.

Hi, well another day nearly over with and guess what i did some cooking i made sw quiche and a roulade thingy both were fab i was quite pleased with myself ran out of fruit today so used natural yoghurt spread onto a thin layer of nutella x1 tbsp 4syns so the whole thing would be 4.5syns yum. EXTRA EASY TODAY:
been quite peckish today so this is what i ate: breakfast= x2 alpen lights with fruit.
Lunch=jacket with salad and salmon with EL mayo-0.5 syns
followed by giant jaffa cake i made mine without chocolate and used rf squirty cream so-3.5 syns.
Dinner=sw quiche with a little potato and veggies. x1 tbsp red sauce-1.0 syns.
snacks-roulade 0.5 syns, dairy milk caramel-12 syns ooops.
really must try and stay around the 10 syn mark. total=17.5

Here are my plans for tomorrow another extra easy:

Breakfast=Magic porridge.
Lunch=quiche and salad. followed by roulade-0.5 syns.
Dinner=Quiche with sw chips. x1 tbsp red sauce-1.0 syns.
HEB-x2 alpen lights or weetabix bar or fibre plus i'll decide at the time.
HEA-milk skimmed.

i'll have more syns in the evening but not sure just yet what.

I was also a chocoholic..when I say that I mean I would have to eat it until I felt sick! I would crave it all the time, especially when stressed and tired. This is definitely why I am here now losing 2 stone. When it snowed heavily in January, we had 2 ft of snow. I dragged my children 1 mile in the snow to the petrol station just to stock up on chocolate!!
When I started SW I ended up cutting out chocolate. The more I eat, the more I want. I don’t crave it every day now. I can do without it. If I want some, I treat myself; otherwise, from experience I would go mad and binge on it. I had some chocolate buttons from my daughter’s party bag the other week and it all I could taste for hours after was vegetable oil!! That put me off chocolate buttons!
However, I thought cutting out chocolate, the weight would drop off! No such luck!! Good luck with SW!!

Back