chocaslims slimming diary

chocaslim

adores posting
hi everyone,:) i had a food diary on here as well but the weight loss thread seems more popular so i've come over here as well i have my offical WI this week and i'm looking forward to it bit nervous hope i've lost something. its totm so not sure. il write later.

yippee lost 3.5lb :Dso i need to lose 4lb now to get into the 9s cant remember the last time i reached those its quite excitting.:D unfortunatly i pigged out on a twix to celebrate and haven't counted it mustn't get in the habit of doing that otherwise it will be chips next or cakes.

well done on your loss hun thats fab :) xxx

:wave_cry:just been to the dentist and ouuuchhh it bleeding hurt had a root canel treatment done so i am numb and sooooo hungrey now so tempted to eat chocolate and cakes so here i am browsing the forum in stead i cant eat for 2hrs anyway and plus i've got alpha tonight at the church they give us dinner at 7.30 so got to last out till then :(
and to top it of hubby and daughter are having fish and chips for dinner:sigh:

sorry all abit morbid i'm afraid.

Well after my dentist trip and dinner at alpha my jaw is aching soooo much couldn't eat anything else even if i wanted to. i'm so proud of myself tonight i took ww biscuits with me to have whilst everyone else had homemade cookies that some one had bought in my neighbour who i go with ensured they were up the other end of the table bless her so that helped and i've stayed within my point allowance yippee makes me feel more positive for the rest of the week now.:D

Back