chocaslims slimming journey

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi everyone i am starting tomorrow as my pack came today and i have been having a browse this will be the place i come to when feeling the need to scoff :D.

I am a mum of 1 and a wife of a very supportive hubby i need to lose about a stone but going for bite size chunks first.
is it me or is the pro point wheel confusing to use but i'm sure il get used to it.

Hi just thought i'd better start listing what i've eaten today so here goes:
monday,16th may.
Breakfast=
ww crackers and ww jam=2
Apple and a banana=0

Lunch=
Was very busy at work with 4hrs Ironing so didnt get to eat as also short staffed

snack= chocolate cake less than 1cm wide so i worked it out to be=6 although this seems a lot just want to be sure.

a pink wafer=1

Dinner=ww meal=7
ww bread=1
salad=0
5 pasta quills=1

so far thats 18 so i'd better have a snack later i might have a bowl of porridge with fruit
EDIT=No porridge but i did have ww crisps=2
ww yoghurt and ww biscuits=4
so todays total=24
ive bought a huge gobstopper but not sure how many points they are.

so far i'm really enjoying it and i think because i have a lot of ww foods im not thinking about food as much as i was when on sw.
still confused about the points wheel but it doesnt take much lol:D

i also bought a big bag of ww chips and lots of frozen meals from farm foods but some of them are the old points so i need to work them out.

Last edited:
hi and all the best

i've never used the wheel, looks too complicated so i use either the ww website or the ipod app or the blackberry one, much simpler to just put the figures in and calculate x

hi smirnoff thanks i think i'll have to look at getting a calculator cant see me using the wheel out shopping it takes long enough as it is.:)

Breakfast=ww crackers and ww jam=2
ww yoghurt=1
went to a bible study and had a chocolate brownie not sure how many points but it was small.
Lunch=3x rice cakes and ww jam=2
snacks=2x pink wafers=2
so thats 7pps so far but ive got my last weight in today with sw and will use most of my points for dinner after that

well i had my final sw wi today and as expected i gained but its not as bad as i thought it would be only 0.5lbs so im still under 10stone just!!!
going to be 100% on track this week so hoping for a good result.

Well done chocoslim and welcome on board to WW propoints. I hope this will fit in better to your life style and a change is good anyway . You really dont need to use all ww products(quiet expensive) just eat healthy . I started back two weeks ago and cant get over how much I can eat and still loose weight . keep in touch .Breda

Breakfast=ww crackers and jam=2
ww yoghurt=1 and pineapple
Snack=x2 bananas and an apple
Lunch=rice cakes x3 and ww jam=3
packet of ww crisps=2
1x pink wafer=1
and for dinner i've got lots of vegetables and a ww ready meal. ww fruit crumble=9
square of chocolate=1
ww biscuits=2
ww Yoghurt=1
total=

I'm really enjoying pps and hoping for a good loss next week i'm keeping with my normal day of tuesday.

Last edited:
hi folks, hope everyones ok i'm loving ww at the moment really sticking to my points without the urge to go over and knowing if i do then i have my safety net.
I've still been sticking to the ww ready meals though and i think thats why i feel quite safe i might be adventurous after my wi on tuesday and try making some of the recipes just to see how it goes.

went out for lunch today and had a french stick looked it up and its 10pp :eek: but never mind i never had breakfast so it wasnt to bad really ive had ww meal for tea with loads of veggies so thats another 7pp and a gin at lunch with my meal so thats 2pp
oh and went shopping at sainsburys and got a few more ww bits yum.:D

Looks like you're really enjoy PP chocaslim :) Good luck with WI on Tuesday! You finding it better/easier than SW? x

Hi thanks for popping in ... yes its more restrictive than sw which i need my portion control back then was aweful huge bowls of pasta everyday and i love chocolate which i can have more often on ww yum!

Hi all, well i thought i'd better put todays diary down im trying so hard not to go over my 29 today as i have done so for the last 3 days still below 49 but as its my first week i dont want to blow it.

I weight in on tuesday 6pm and as of then ive decided il use my 29pp a day just on 3 meals and 2 snacks and my 49pp on a daily treat i.e chocolate bar but no more than 5pps a day. if i can stick to this then great but at the moment im finding i have low pointed meals so that i can have more sweet things and this isnt going to help me be healthy.

sunday=
Oats and apple with water and 1/4pt of skimmed milk=4pp
Am snack=
mini roll ww=2pp
Lunch=
x2 ww bread and marmite=3
pm snack=
small chocci bar=4pp
Tea=
ww ready meal=5pp
evening treat=twirl=6pp
total=24pp