Choccie Tetras

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BurtBird, 3 November 2006 Social URL.

1. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey all ...

Just a quickie cos I've forgotten already - just had my first choccie tetra ever ... mixed half of it with water and heated it up a little ... having the other half this afternoon.
    Firstly - what a yummy winter warmer!!!
    More importantly though how much extra water do you need to drink when you have a tetra?

Thanks
    H
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemma79

Gemma79 I will do this!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have 2x hot choc tetra's every day using 1 pack. I make each up into a HUGE mug of chocolote and add 1 sweeter. I really enjoy it also :D

4. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    do you know how much extra water we're meant to drink as I know CDC said something about an extra litre I think or was it a pint? I really can't remember!
    x

5. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

If you have a tetra or a bar you should increase your liquids by about 1/4 of a litre approx each item

hth
    julesrush
    CDC

6. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Not so bad!

Thanks!
    Not as bad as I thought ... good stuff! :)
    x

7. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm on my fourth week and had my first hot tetra yesterday. I made the mistake of having a whole one and I found there wasn't enough room for loads of hot water so it was luke warm but have split mine into two today and that is much better.

Tasty winter warmer...:D

8. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I love hot choc tetras!! BUT dont make the mistake I did....added some orange WF to give it a bit of a 'kick'...all it did was curdle....be warned!!!

9. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    ew!

That sounds yuck lol!
    x

10. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I love anything orange....especialy terrys choc orange and was hoping for some of the same effect!!! At last it was only half a tetra wasted lol

11. CJ_06

CJ_06 Full Member

i'm new to CD and love the choccie tetra shake for lunch at work as its so easy...reading your thread how do i make it hot? I love hot chocolates! do i just heat it up? thanks xx

12. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi Claire, just add some hot water (just off the boil) to about half a tetra....its yummy and means you get 2 fab drinks!!!

13. CJ_06

CJ_06 Full Member

ohhh going to try that 2moro! Thanks!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.