• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Choccie Tetras

Hey all ...

Just a quickie cos I've forgotten already - just had my first choccie tetra ever ... mixed half of it with water and heated it up a little ... having the other half this afternoon.
Firstly - what a yummy winter warmer!!!
More importantly though how much extra water do you need to drink when you have a tetra?

Thanks
H
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gemma79

I will do this!
I have 2x hot choc tetra's every day using 1 pack. I make each up into a HUGE mug of chocolote and add 1 sweeter. I really enjoy it also :D

I'm on my fourth week and had my first hot tetra yesterday. I made the mistake of having a whole one and I found there wasn't enough room for loads of hot water so it was luke warm but have split mine into two today and that is much better.

Tasty winter warmer...:D

kazz

Gold Member
I love hot choc tetras!! BUT dont make the mistake I did....added some orange WF to give it a bit of a 'kick'...all it did was curdle....be warned!!!

kazz

Gold Member
I love anything orange....especialy terrys choc orange and was hoping for some of the same effect!!! At last it was only half a tetra wasted lol

i'm new to CD and love the choccie tetra shake for lunch at work as its so easy...reading your thread how do i make it hot? I love hot chocolates! do i just heat it up? thanks xx