Chocolate fondue

emzski

Firstly thank you all for your lovely help with my grumpy thread. I have come out the other side of of it now and am smiling. I had a fight with a Jaffa cake and I'm pleased to say I won, it didn't get near my lips!

Just need to share with you my new fav thing to have for my dinner. In the morning I have a hot chocolate, lunch I have soup then at 5 every evening when everyone is having dinner Ive started having this: A hot half choc and half vanilla drink in a mug and I cut up my peanut bar into small squares and dip it into the drink. Its sort of like a choc fondue I love it. its my big treat that i have every night!

Thanks again for helping through my tough day!

What a great idea and you also have something to look forward too after a tough day. For me it is the hot banana shake with a spoon of Psyllium Husks in it and after it is thick enough I will spoon it. Lovely!

that sounds absolutely delicious!, i have not started bars yet... am looking forward. glad you got through your tough day unscathed.

Mmmmm - fondue :) Good tip! Thanks Em! I think I must have missed your tough day posts... sorry to hear you were having a bad one - never nice - and glad you are feeling better today! :D
xx

Back