Chocolate Help

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
I'm using all my syns and heb up on chocolate does anyone have any low syn suggestions they want to put forward as its serious hindering me i think, and does anyone know where they sell low fat fromage frais as it used to be free and i cant find it in asda or little tesco's i used to mix one of those with an options and it helped.:confused:

I found fat free fromage frais in Sainsbury the other day. It was around the cheese section though where the cottage cheese was, which wouldn't be the first place I'd look for it. Also spotted it in Asda too in the yogurt section.

As for chocolate, I feel your pain. Last night I had half a pot of Quark with a teaspoon of Nutella mixed in (fat free fromage frais would also work instead of Quark). It was really yummy but quite sickly so got rid of my chocolate craving immediately. That was only 2 syns. I find that helps with the chocolate craving more than Options does and it's the same amount of syns.

I also sometimes keep a multi-pack bag of Milky Way Magic Stars in the cupboard as they're only 3.5 syns for a 12g bag and I find I only want a bag at a time. They're also nice melted over a banana. If you push them on the top of a banana and heat it under the grill for a minute, the chocolate will melt but the banana won't cook so the banana will still be free and it's a yummy and filling way to beat the chocolate craving :)

I can only think of Freddo's & curly wurly's which are low syn, or what I do at Easter & Christmas is put chocolate into 5syn bags then I know exactly how much I'm eating.

This from the latest mag...
Milkybar 3.5 sins
Aero mint biscuit 5 sins
Milky Way 5 sins
Kit Kat 2 sticks, Fudge, Dairy milk little bar 5.5 sins
Curly Wurly, orange club 6 sins

Milkybar 3.5 sins

Sorry this is a little bit misleading - this is for the really tiny milkybars, the ones that come in packs of 6 I think. Not the standard sized ones, those will be quite a bit higher!

I love the Rocky Road HiFi Light bars when I need a chocolate fix! You get two for a B choice, or they're just 3 Syns each. Also, as already mentioned, a Freddo (including the caramel variety) for 5 Syns or a Curly Wurly for 6. I also really like the Special K Chocolate flavoured Biscuit Moments - they are 5 Syns for a pack, which contains two generous sized biscuits. Or single finger TimeOut's - 4.5 Syns each! Cadbury Mini Animals biscuits are 5 Syns, and packets of Mini Oreos are 6 Syns.

Some of my favourites, which are slightly higher but hit the spot so well, are:
- Daim bar (7.5)
- Galaxy Ripple (8.5)
- Creme Egg, when they are available! (9)
- Cadbury Picnic (11.5)

i bought some graan and black mini bars at 15g there around 4 syns, the idea with the fromage frais and the nutella or the quark sound right up my street i'm going to try that so thankyou xxxx if i buy a multi pack of anything i will just eat them all lol

Back