Chocolate Mallow Pie.........WHAT????????

I did indeed - didn't enjoy my kid brother popping over last night and woooolfing the remainder down! x

only good thing is though its gone...def couldnt be made in my house id polish it within an hour!! ohhhhhhhh yum would actually love something REALLY sinfil now!! haha something u sink ur teeth into and think oh god im gonna put up a stone hahahahahahahahahaha

i HATE totm look what it makes u think hahaha

TOTM is the devil. I gained a lb last week from it so hoping for a super loss this week - well I better or will be annoyed!!!!! x

You will do girls and at least the pie is gone, never make anything with that many calories again lol!!!

(if you do invite me over :) )

I'm more impressed wit the delia cooking skills! Check you out Lou! I'm impressed! :)
In singapore my hotel did a posh afternoon tea... think tea at the Ritz... I had a scone with cream and jam... it was the size of an old 50p though so just a bite-sized taste of heaven!! :) xx

Wow Candy, Is that the only indulgence you gave into when you were there? x

if only.... just posted my update...... **cringe**
I'll be joining you on the gain I reckon on Wednesday!! xx

You never know hun - u may be suprised. Will peek at ur diary in a bit, once I've had a nap - was up all night with tyler and feeling exhausted...... x

Back