Chocolate Moose

Neaady

has anyone else tried the chocolate moose?? oh dear lord it is the best thing i have tasted since i've started on this diet :drool:
basically what i did was followed the instructions on the bag which was to add 60mls of water to the choc shake (instead of the 240ml), mix it up and then i put it into a small bowl and into the freezer for about 20 min or so until the outside ring of it was starting to set hard. Had it Saturday night and OMG it was soooo lovely... the only way i can describe it is, you know if you were making a chocolate cake and you have all the mixture ready to put into the cake tin..... well it was like dipping your finger into that!
there wasn't much in the bowl to eat but it was just a perfect saturday evening treat.... think im gonna make it a regular saturday night thing now :eat:

Think I will try it tomorrow I am just having the vanilla as a hot drink and it taste like warm milk so I am happy for tonight as I think with the cold coming its nice to have something hot

i tried it with my mum and i hated it, mum (meddy) enjoyed it where as i didnt, tried the vanilla with coffee in tonight and i was nearly sick, tried to make ice cream HAHA it was like a ice block ! god the things that us lot come up with, ima just stick to chocolate, strawberry shakes and a lush chicken soup ! YUMMY! xxx

Try it with chilled peppermint tea, is really nice :)

I couldn't get on with it, that said, I'm not really getting on with anything. Seem to have completely lost my appetite :(

Well tried the moose it was fine but don't think I would have it if I was very hungry

Well tried the moose it was fine but don't think I would have it if I was very hungry

no you're right, i deffo wouldn't rely on it if i was hungry, doesn't fill you as much as the shakes which is why i had it about 8/9ish sat night cause i knew i would be going to bed soon after. plus i was drinking sparkling water all that evening and i find it fills you up more then still water. nice treat to have every now and again tho. :)

Back