chocolate my old friend...

echo159

Hi guys,

What is everyone craving the most? I have always craved chocolate since i started this weight loss plan. I've done ok really, only treating myself to chocy every now and then as if i didn't i'd go bonkers lol! I think it's easter that did me, i had 2 easter eggs which where lovely and i still lost weight but it's just got me craving it again! Anything chocolate i could devour right now lol!

xoxo :)

Chocolate for me too (but then I was an addict!! :giggle:). x

The craving thing is odd for me - I am not much of a meat eater, occasional chicken and fish but that's about it really. However, meat smells soooooooo appealing. At a fair recently walking past the kebab stall made me drool which is weird cos I would never eat one!
I've not got much of a sweet tooth unless it's 'that time' - my desire is for pizza!

haribos! its not even the flavour or the sugar - its the jelly and the chew. It was my downfall last time and I'm hoping it won't be this time

i crave jelly with custard and philly cheese

i only have choc mint shakes so not craving choccy

Sandwiches, I think it must be the bread really, but I could really eat a Meatball Marinara from Subway. No sweet cravings for me, I'm sooo sick of sweet things now.

mmmmm meatball marinara

mm that sounds great .. subway always smells sooo amazing everytime I walk past ...
I must say I have been craving the weirdest things !! I could kill a packet of rich tea biscuits ( never ate biscuits really !!) and a bran flakes advert made my mouth water the other day !!!! how very odd !!!!

I like the chipottle steak and cheese from Subway, with olives and jalapenos...

As for chocolate, I went chocolate crazy at Christmas! Hence the 13lb gain (well, that and the christmas dinners etc.)

the salad bar at the harvester... and I use the term salad loosly..its more like a bowl of pasta/coleslaw/potato salad with a dribble of lettuce and sweetcorn..with the blue cheese dressing. NUM.

ive not really craved anything, when i thought of the salad bar i thought 'yum' but i didnt miss it at all, and if someone put it in front of me with a fork in my hand, i could easily say no.
ive kinda changed from last time i did this diet, as if anyone ate infront of me id feel a bit jealous and really crave stuff..this time i dont care, i make meals and bake and dont care about eating any.
lets just hope the feeling stays.

Sweet food, savoury food, hot food, cold food, chewy food, crispy food, - did I miss anything?? lol;)

Back