Chocolate orange bars

Zoe.D

loving life
Has anybody tried the Choc Orange bars, I did today and they are yum. I havn't tried them before because the thought of a dark chocolate coating put me off and my cdc usually doesn't stock them either but did this week.

So if you havn't tried them give them a whirl, they are scrummy and the smell alone is lush especially if you used to like choc orange stuff before cd :D

Yes i had one last week i liked it very much too

One of my fav bars, i keep them in the fridge and then bite the choc off, but im left with an orange blob lol

Yes - I love them. I usually have 4 different types of bar. The orange, the Toffee, the Chocolate and the cranberry - love em all!

Another 'love my bars' kinda girl! But love them just a bit too much and will try to eat 2 in a day if I get the chance.
Only have 1 bar a week - on the day that I get weighed, but do think choc orange is lush!

Wouldn't it be nice if they did some kind of choc mint bar, kinda like the crunch bar ones with mint choc bits in? I love my bars to Blingbabe and I am really going to miss them when I finish.

I love them! I'm off to see my CDC in a bit and am looking forward to them!

Choc mint would be good! I'll probably carry on having bars when I've finished CD I think, better than chocolate, and I never ever have breakfast. So I might just keep them as my breakfast meal! Though chocolate at breakfast isn't so great. Hmm.

im gonna keep having them after too! cant live without them now!
I have them cut up really small and pick at it while watching crap on telly at 9pm! bliss!

I'm the same AlyB, it's replaced the crap in front of the tv and I really look forward to it in the evening with a cup of tea.

I wasn't going to bother with the bars, but with all the hype about them I think I might buy one of each flavour and try them out over the 1st week and then I can choose which I want as I continue CD. Not sure I'll like the Chocolate orange one as I HATE orange flavoured chocolate.

I love all the bars! But I don't feel satisfied as if I've had a 'meal' when I have them so I always want something else too lol! I only got 2 bars when I saw my cdc this time as I figured I would take them to work next week but I will probably take soup as its so cold! Am thinking of having half a bar now as I still feel hungry and have had all 3 of my cd products - I really want to EAT!!!

xx

i tried the cranberry one today for the first time, wasnt too bad so think i could cope with the odd one of them, i only have a bar every 2-3 days anyway, handy to take with me if im going out somewhere tho and at least in this weather they stay pretty cold lol

Not keen on orange stuff but love the malt and peanut bars.

I usually have half of each every night, that's my treat that i look forward to every day.

Noticed that the malt, orange toffee etc have more carbs than the peanut and cranberry.

I wish there was a chocolate mint crunch one too.. that would be rather yummy......
I never used to like the choc orange ones but recently tried it again and now love them x

Back