chocolate orange shake

emma&alex

i used to really love the chocolate orange one.

the last 2 ive had, have made me really feel sick though. they dont have any flavour to them, just that weird cambridge taste everything has.

im not getting them any more.

I have to say i'm still a fan of them. Especially as a hot chocolate as i think it tastes 'posher' haha! how i have changed! But i know what you mean about tastes changing. I used to love the vanilla and butterscotch shakes and now i can't stomach the taste of them!

Maybe if you've had alot of them you have been sickened off them iykwim? I'm day one of a second re-start though and im loving my chocolate tetra but I know a couple of weeks in I will be sick of them again! lol

I hate them - they make me wretch!!
I think your taste buds definately change and you do get sick of things though dont you.

I hear ya - I had loads of them because I love them last time but this time not so much. I'm really looking forward to them all being gone so I don't have to stomach them any more.

I've found them easier if I've had them cold and in the blender with ice as opposed to having them hot which is what I normally prefer with everything else

I like the chocolate ones hot but not cold ... I have tried to get just a few of each flavour and vary my days.

Back