Chocolate orange shakes

louisejane

Does anyone else find that these shakes taste really powdery. I love all the other shakes except these :/

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Chocolate orange was the first shake I ever had and I really hated it, however loads of people tell me it's their favourite so 10 weeks later I might give it another bash when I go for my weigh in tomorrow! Your tastes can change so much on this diet so I might like it now!

I find it has a chemical aftertaste, wont be giving it another go. I love chocolate mint, its my fave!! I find my tastes change week to week though and I might love something at first and end up hating it lol xx

OOooh I like the choc orange, reminds me of the choc oranges that you break for the segments......but every week I go off a shake that I used to like. My consultant said your taste buds change week by week. I bought an extra 7 shakes, so if I don't feel like what I thought I was going to feel like, I can have something that I like .....good luck

It burns my nose lol tried it a few times and the chic mint reminds me of cardboard :/ x

Back