Chocolate pudding, I loved it.

pebbles67 said:
I tried and tried to get the silken tofu, searched the aisles where it should be. as seen on here before,shop assistants thought I had 2 heads and said' no don't have that' so I got a refrigerated packet of cauldron tofu. And just tried halving the recipe so as not to waste the lot. I tried some with cocoa, some with hazelnut options and some mint options. Was really very nice so Im wondering now what the silken tofu is like. Will keep looking.

Hi Pebbles,

You cab buy it online from some health food shops- google it , off the top of my head I can't recall their full name but the word Good was on their name if that helps

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a food taster at SW tonight, I made this and it was a big hit. Lost 2½ pounds thats 5½ pounds in 3 weeks .......... happy, happy happy

K Dee said:
Had a food taster at SW tonight, I made this and it was a big hit. Lost 2½ pounds thats 5½ pounds in 3 weeks .......... happy, happy happy

That's fantastic!! Well done you.

Made choc pud today using 30g skinny cow powder and then put some blueberries on for decoration- yum yum

Was like angel delight this time- might try a vanilla version at 0 syns!!!!

Attachments

• image-3037874638.jpg
    image-3037874638.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 230
Kwise1 said:
That's fantastic!! Well done you.

Made choc pud today using 30g skinny cow powder and then put some blueberries on for decoration- yum yum

Was like angel delight this time- might try a vanilla version at 0 syns!!!!

What's skinny cow powder? Lol

Is it syn free, it looks yummy either way!!

Kankles said:
What's skinny cow powder? Lol

Is it syn free, it looks yummy either way!!

It's delicious - I love all Skinny Cow products!! 10g is 2 syns- it is delicious , better than options I think . Their ice-cream is gorgeous too!!!

Kx

pebbles67 said:
its drinking chocolate powder, 2 syns. they do scrummt ice creams too for 4.5 syns

Oh ok, daft question now, did u mix in milk or yoghurt to make to angel delight type mixture?!!! X or did u use tofu? X

Kankles said:
Oh ok, daft question now, did u mix in milk or yoghurt to make to angel delight type mixture?!!! X or did u use tofu? X

Hiya
Whizz up silken tofu til smooth. Then whizz in choc powder. Put in Ramekins and refridgerate

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Hiya
Whizz up silken tofu til smooth. Then whizz in choc powder. Put in Ramekins and refridgerate

Kx

Oh great, I have some tofu so now I just need the skinny cow stuff!!!

I need to use more syns, I've had a few days of zero syns used this week and I don't think I've lost (weigh in tomoz morning) so this will be ideal! X

Kankles said:
Oh great, I have some tofu so now I just need the skinny cow stuff!!!

I need to use more syns, I've had a few days of zero syns used this week and I don't think I've lost (weigh in tomoz morning) so this will be ideal! X

You can use cocoa and sweetener instead- thus makes a richer taste

Kx

Just wondering if the syn value of this was ever properly determined???
As I would like to make it again !!!!

Where can I get silken tofu - my local Tescos doesn't stock it

Jeg57 said:
Where can I get silken tofu - my local Tescos doesn't stock it

Sainsburys, Asda or a Health Food Shop like the Nutri centre which is next to some tescos

Kx

I'm going to try this tomorrow. How many syns would it be if i sweeten it with a little icing sugar? Sweetner gives me the shakes :-(

Hxx

I'm going to try this tomorrow. How many syns would it be if i sweeten it with a little icing sugar? Sweetner gives me the shakes :-(

Hxx

i dont use sweetener, i find its ok if you use options chocolate, if i use cocoa powder then yes it needs a bit of sweetener

ooh thank you Pebbles :)

I have a jar of mint madness options in the cupboard, I'll see if i can find the syns out for it. mmm mint chocolate pudding yum yum. Will definately make it tomorrow after work :)

Hxx

I think I'll try the options next time as I think I added too much cocoa the last time .

Back