Chocolate pudding, I loved it.

ooh thank you Pebbles :)

I have a jar of mint madness options in the cupboard, I'll see if i can find the syns out for it. mmm mint chocolate pudding yum yum. Will definately make it tomorrow after work :)

Hxx
the mint one and the orange one are really yummy.

I have this most day's and have lost almost 2 stone. I don't syn the tofu only the cocoa powder.

That's fantastic!! Well done you.

Made choc pud today using 30g skinny cow powder and then put some blueberries on for decoration- yum yum

Was like angel delight this time- might try a vanilla version at 0 syns!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh i love your recipes kwise keep them coming please!

Tinnedtomato said:
this sounds lovely...but can someone tell me where I can get the tofu and the unsweetened cocoa from please? I'd love to have a go at it :) xx

Unsweetened Cocoa is just cocoa - but watch out as they all have different SYN amounts so use the 1 SYN per 20 calories rule and tofu I bought from Asda and also health food shops. I believe Sainsbury stock it also. It's in a small tetrapack and is not refrigerated. In asda it is located with the dried lentils, peas etc.

HTH

Kx

Unsweetened Cocoa is just cocoa - but watch out as they all have different SYN amounts so use the 1 SYN per 20 calories rule and tofu I bought from Asda and also health food shops. I believe Sainsbury stock it also. It's in a small tetrapack and is not refrigerated. In asda it is located with the dried lentils, peas etc.

HTH

Kx

Thank you very much....i'll have a shop around :) x

Has anyone tried freezing it, to make an ice-cream? Gonna get me some silken tofu tomorrow! Over here in Oz we have sugar free hot chocolate which is minimal syns, so I'm gonna try making it with that!!! YUMMMMMO!

I was so disappointed with mine :( I think I put too much cocoa in or my cocoa is too bitter or something!!! But the texture is good. I may try again when I recover from the experience. Lol

How much cocoa did you put in? I got some of the silken tofu today, it was $5!!! It's about the size of a block of cheese. I got some peppermint essence too...

jen1977ni said:
How much cocoa did you put in? I got some of the silken tofu today, it was $5!!! It's about the size of a block of cheese. I got some peppermint essence too...

Four tablespoons? It was the tetrapak size so should have been ok but the cocoa flavour was sooooooo strong it was inedible. Maybe I miscounted or something and it was five lol!! I will try again.... Peppermint essence sounds amazing!! I really need to get hold of some coconut essence!

Four tablespoons? It was the tetrapak size so should have been ok but the cocoa flavour was sooooooo strong it was inedible. Maybe I miscounted or something and it was five lol!! I will try again.... Peppermint essence sounds amazing!! I really need to get hold of some coconut essence!
That sounds like a lot of cocoa to me - I'd use 1 1/2 - 2 unsweetened cocoa and a spoon of sweetner or perhaps 3 tbsp of options or similar hot choc drink that was pre sweetened. I can't wait to try this.

Hmmmmm I'm not overly convinced I got the proportions of the ingredients right, as I could still taste the tofu. I thought on it's own, it had quite a strong flavour in all honesty. I will try another brand next time, as being $5 I thought the one I bought was rather pricey. I will try once more, and if it doesn't work out this time, then I'll stop there lol

I can't wait to try this, I've got some little baby food tubs so I can put it in those and take it to work to have for lunch :) I do love a bit of chocolate ;) xx

Back