Chocolate pudding!!

stephanees

Just made up a choc shake in a bowl with a bit of water to make a paste, microwaved it for about a minute and OMG it is so lush and feels so naughty!

Sounds lush will remember that when I restart. Good luck :)

I do that but then chop up one of my bars and sprinkle it on top :) Mmmmm

Just made up a choc shake in a bowl with a bit of water to make a paste, microwaved it for about a minute and OMG it is so lush and feels so naughty!

Just tried this and OMG it's so yummy:) its like a cakey mousse thing. Thanks for sharing and yumymumywanabe your idea of adding a bar on top sounds yum to going to try that. I hope its ok to microwave the pack, as I heard it loses nutrients I'm not sure how true that is though.

Hey,

There is sooo many things you can do! The pudding is nice!!! I did a strawberry And banana mousse, water in a bowl, not too much, and whisk in the shake.... Thickens and tastes like angel delight!!!

Had a hot chocolate too.... Nom Nom!! And I've made cookies with the porridge, but you need to eat them after you've made them, they taste horid after a few hours xx

Also I've been using my soups as a sauce for my chicken etc.... Mix a little with water to a paste and spread over.... Nom Nom xx

So glad I found this thread, everything posted here sounds delicious! it will definitely make things a little more interesting once the dreaded 'diet boredom' sets in ;) I'm only on day to of S&S so that should be a while yet, but I'll be keeping a note of all the different ways to eat the meals!

Not 100% s&s but I've been having this pudding several times a week with no loss of ketosis and plenty loss of weight.....
half cripy shake mixed with enough water to make into runny paste, add quarter teaspoon orange essence and half teaspoon of cocoa powder. Oh.my.god! It is the most yummy Dark chocky orange pudding!

Its nomity nom yummy

I'm going to attempt this....

I have it once if not twice a day, was in tight size 20s 6 7 weeks ago now just in size 16s. I don't find it takes me out of ketosis ans my weight loss appears quick. Not weighing so don't know how quick but I think it's over 2 stone

fantastic must try this later.after ive had my protein meal,bar and a cuppa and food pack and extra Veg im sometimes too full for 3rd pack but this is a Fab idea for something indulgent in the evenin with a cuppa! great idea x

Want2bme said:
Also I've been using my soups as a sauce for my chicken etc.... Mix a little with water to a paste and spread over.... Nom Nom xx

great idea i cant wait to order the mac cheese and do it with brocoli and cauliflower and have as a side with protein.might do it on Sunday for a proper Sunday dinner feel :)

Chocolate pudding? OMG how could anyone resist reading this thread? I'm going to give that a whirl for sure!!! :)

Back