Chocolate Scan Bran Cake?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by sugar_lipswales, 11 January 2010 Social URL.

1. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've made a Scan Bran cake and used Scan Bran as my HEXB, 2 eggs and 2 sachets of Highlights (4 syns) so would this make the whole cake only 4 syns? I bloody hope so! It doesn't taste as good as when made with AllBran but it fills you up and is a much tastier way to use up the old MDF Scan Bran lol!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yup, that would still be 4 syns for the whole cake hun :) or you can syn it per slice (counting your HEXB as syns) but then it would work out as like...10 syns for the whole cake then xx

4. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have trouble eating Scan Bran, it's just so dry and I ran out of ideas of what to put on them so I came up with this cake, I'm trying not to eat my both HEB's as bread just to shake things up a little bit. Woo, 4 syns! I'm off to have another slice, thank you!

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Enjoy mate. Im planning on making one tomorrow tomorrow using my B and eating the whole thing :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.