Chocolate Shake

Julie Phillips

I tried to make a hot choc shake today with a spoonful of coffee.
I couldn't get all the shake to dissolve in the hot water - it was vile - I had to sling it.
Should I be mixing it cold and then microwaving it? I know it's a bit of a daft question - but I don't want to waste another one!!!!

Euww, poor you, I always use a blender, hot or cold, I saw the hand held ones in Argos last week for just £4.99!
T x

I think there's a hand blender in the kitchen drawer (hubby is a chef - so I don't go in there much!!)
I will give it a try.
Thanks Hun x

i usually mix/blend it with a little cold water and then add the hot water and blend it some more. That's what i read on one of the threads on here a while ago.

I have a hand whisk i got from tescos for a fiver - it just sits on my bench as there is no point putting it away! I whisk every shake, hot or cold.... they are always yummy....

xox

hand blender is the only way for best results a fiver at asda, tesco etc

Oh yes...hand blender is a godsend. I tried making it cold and warming in the micro like the chemist told me on the first day and it was vile. Now i make it with boiling water straight from the kettle in my big measuring jug so no spills and its lushious!!!!!!! Even hubby is liking the smell of it now lol!!!!!!!

Blenders all the way....loving the froth!!!

Back