Chocolate shake

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lumpy, 6 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Can anyone tell me if the chocolate shake on CD is similar to LL. I'm considering returning to a vlcd, have tried a couple, but the shakes are gross :eek:. Chocolate was the only shake on LL that I had!

Thanks guys

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Having had both they are very similar. Also CD now have Chocolate Mint and Chocolate Orange.

Mike

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
  5. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

I've done both diets too - CD flavours are way nicer than LL!!

On LL i had to make mint tea and mix with choc shake to manage it! CD do a choc mint flavour....yummy!

6. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    CD has so much variety. There are loads of flavours and you can even get ready made Tetra cartons that are so convenient when you are out and about and cant get hold of a blender, lol. You can get them in chocolate too and its yummy. Like dragonfly mentioned, the chocolate flavour is gorjus hot and the choc mint is really nice too.

You should defo give it a try :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.