Chocolate shakes

fizzstar

bye bye belly
I kept putting off having a chocolate shake, thinking it'd send my craving through the roof and id cheat... so been sticking to vanilla, flapjacks and soup. Just had half of a chocolate shake, made up with 250ml of water and :eek: its made my craving disappear! :D

Im halving my midday shake so I can have half around 2pm, and the other half around 6pm followed by the soup around 9pm. And I thought 'oh here we go... this is where I cheat' as i'm only on day 3 but wow im so impressed with myself. Yippee i'm now looking forward to rest of this diet, where I can still taste 'chocolate' but loose the flab :eek:

Thanks hun!
Ahh I can see myself doing a week just on these lol. Keep it up! I wish there was a banana too but vanilla will have to do :( x

Isn't it great when you find something else you like, especially as LT is soooo limited...

I have a confession.. I am glad they don't do banana cos when i was REALLY bad last week i had Mc Donalds and purposely had a banana milkshake so that i couldn't compare it to the LT flavours.. I was scared the chocolate or strawberry would be too yummy and then i would have to go back to my cruddy ones on LT.

Well done fizz... You are doing great.. Keep it up hun x x

For some reason i cant handle the choc shake, coming from a chocaholic thats weird

Isn't it great when you find something else you like, especially as LT is soooo limited...

I have a confession.. I am glad they don't do banana cos when i was REALLY bad last week i had Mc Donalds and purposely had a banana milkshake so that i couldn't compare it to the LT flavours.. I was scared the chocolate or strawberry would be too yummy and then i would have to go back to my cruddy ones on LT.

That sounds yummy - banana mcd's milkshake... oh my! It is brill as I really put off the choc, I thought id cave in but i'm well impressed with myself!

For some reason i cant handle the choc shake, coming from a chocaholic thats weird

Oh im a chocaholic too hun, I could eat tonnes of the stuff, which is why I was paranoid but ive still got half left for later, I thought id cave in and have the other half but nope, been very good! x

well done can you eat fruit with lipotrim or is that a totally no no !!!!!!!!!!!! ive had 2 bits the day xx

Eating is a definite NO NO Debs.... All you can eat is the LT products you have bought.... You can have some drinks apart from water, but they are limited and restricted too.. Did you get any info with your weeks supply of LT?

Choc is my fave, I've gone off the vanilla since my dalliance with the hot coffee, bleurrghh! really want to try a crapjack but keep forgetting when I go for my supplies, head like a sieve!

I only like the Choc Shake, I add 1 tablet sweetner to it - it make it taste much better :)

lolapink said:
Choc is my fave, I've gone off the vanilla since my dalliance with the hot coffee, bleurrghh! really want to try a crapjack but keep forgetting when I go for my supplies, head like a sieve!

Oh the vanilla hot with coffee is my favourite

well done can you eat fruit with lipotrim or is that a totally no no !!!!!!!!!!!! ive had 2 bits the day xx

NO NO!!

Base of LT (100%) is 3 LT products, 4ltrs of water, tablet sweetner (not spoonable) and black tea or coffee. Leaf teas but NOT fruit teas, raspberry LEAF tea is ok but Lemon tea is not. And thats your lot!

Or, like me you might be totally 100% most of the time and have the odd coke zero (which ive read is fine but sprite zero isnt fine lol) there are 'cheats' out there but I wouldnt recommend them. Just coke zero for me, ive had 2 cans in 3 days but once im in full swing ketosis I wont be touching the crap.

I love vanilla coffee that much, I seperate my sachet into 4 so I can have 4 coffees lol!

hi fizz and sue thanks for the advice !!!!!!:) ive only had an apple and satsauma all week fizz noy even
touched the fizzy juice !!!!!!! but going out tomorrow night and im the type of person that canny no drink
was going try soda water in my drink !!!!!!!
so now no more apples for me ! :(:(:(:(:(: !

hope the second week is easier x

Foo Fan, how do you dissolve the sweetener? in hot water before? and Fizz, I was so excited to find some raspberry leaf teabags in my pharmacist reduced to £1.11 a box that I bought the three boxes left this morning! I've been looking in all the supermarkets and couldn't find the leaf ones, thought I'd have to wait till I could get into town next week for Holland & Barrett, gonna give the choc shake a go with them! they'll also mix up my days in work, coz I live off peppermint tea at the mo!

Foo Fan, how do you dissolve the sweetener? in hot water before? and Fizz, I was so excited to find some raspberry leaf teabags in my pharmacist reduced to £1.11 a box that I bought the three boxes left this morning! I've been looking in all the supermarkets and couldn't find the leaf ones, thought I'd have to wait till I could get into town next week for Holland & Barrett, gonna give the choc shake a go with them! they'll also mix up my days in work, coz I live off peppermint tea at the mo!

I think people disolve them in a drop of hot water then add their cold water + shake. Not sure though because I can drink them without sweetners.

HAHA! I cant find them locally anywhere :( I have to travel to (dont know if you know it, meadowhall) big stupid shopping centre that makes me stressed to get the H&B's! Its such a pain, but I do get to take a trip to boots too and buy stuff haha!

I actually have my vanilla and choc shakes as mousses (or rather gloops!) and I find they taste amazing! Much better than a shake. I mix them with a whisk and eat with a teaspoon so they last longer. It's like having a pudding! Yummy :)

Su Exante banana shake is yummy:D

I just add it to the cold water - it devolves when I mix the shake.. It's lovely :)

SandraB said:
Su Exante banana shake is yummy:D

I can definitely vouch for that, my favourite flavour and generally I hate banana favoured things lol

Back