Chocolate treats

no problem, just make sure they are the 51ml ones, which is just the standard size. 99p for 4 in tesco at the mo :) also malteaser ice cream bars are good with 5 and 1/2 syns.

Are the malteser ice cream bars also 51ml?? I cant find them on the SW site, searched under Nestle & Nestle ice-cream.

Click on your ticker and you will get to the home page. Put your pin in and click edit your details, then you can alter your details and press save.

I have....

Funsize bag of Maltesers - 5 syns
Mini Green & Black Choc Bars - 3.5 syns per bar
Funsize bag of Magic Stars - 3.5 syns
Tesco Value Choc Ice - 5 syns

HTH

Are the malteser ice cream bars also 51ml?? I cant find them on the SW site, searched under Nestle & Nestle ice-cream.

I'm not sure of the weight, but it's the bars not the ones on sticks! normally come in packs of four or eight. I too couldn't find them on sw site and posted in the syns section to find out. def 5 and 1/2 syns. ;)

Mini bag of malteasers.... 5.5 syns each!!! Yummmmyyyyy!!!

They're great because I can bite thechocolate off the outside, suck that, then suck the crunchy bit in the middle. It takes me about 20-30 mins to eat a bag. :D

WWeight Watchers Caramel Crunch Dessert, twin pack, frozen, 89g each are 8 1/2 each
Weight Watchers Caramel Creamed Rice with Caramel Sauce, twin pack, chilled, 130g pot 5 1/2 each
Weight Watchers Chocolate & Orange Sundaes, twin pack, frozen, 115g each 8 1/2

Back