Chocolate ???

NewBody

Just how bad would having some chocolate be?? :eek: Its vy close to my TOTM and its always my big big craving :drool: . I've had half of an Atkins Indulgence Caramel Bar for one of my snacks trying to abate the craving, but gud old Cadburys Flake is SCREAMING my name !!! :bliss:
:giggle:

atkins bars are snacks not meal replacements! Everyone is so ill informed on this forum its really shocking, id suggest that you all log onto the official forum and stop these mistakes before they become dangerous

you can get atkins meal replacement bars from certain websites.
nobodys ill or dropped dead.
dont see why they arent okay to use.
nobodys had any problems!

atkins bars are snacks not meal replacements! Everyone is so ill informed on this forum its really shocking, id suggest that you all log onto the official forum and stop these mistakes before they become dangerous

What official website are you talking about? I think the girls on here are very well informed and helpful

if you type celeb slim into google theyre website had a forum.

i dont see anyharm using atkins they are meal replacements, well i use 60g meal replacements bars.

i lost weight doing that on CS. and im not dead;)

Onthedecrease Atkins do do a meal replacement bar which many of us have used quite happily.

hey curvy hows things going? did you enjoy devon?

I had a fab time thanks Kels I'm from that part of the world originally so always love going back especialy when the sun is shinning :)

How's things with you hun? I saw you were having a bit of a hard time over the weekend how you feeling now? x

awww glad you had a great time :)

my weekend was pretty s***, im just staying clear of everybody im just in the mood to have a good sulk and clear my head.

I need to do a hell of a lot of thinking so the whole diet things out of the window, im just going to eat healthy and exercise which im starting to actually like.

jeez i never thought id say that :p

Honey you gotta do what feels right for you. Give yourself a break and some time to breath I'm sure you will feel much better for it :) xxx

oh dear some one peed in some ones handbag

you know who i ment right lol

id suggest you do your weight loss your way and we will do it ours, no one has died from having a atkins bar as a meal and to be honest if we are so ill informed why bother reading what we say

:giggle:

i like your words

Here here :)

im just getting pd of with people commenting on what we say in a way that implies were forcing others to do as we say, i dont say to any one you must have an atkins bar for lunch or you cant have 2 if you want them no one tells me what i have to eat , i could be a bit pd of that are plan to kill off half the people on here has been rumbled but hey thats just me lol

if people dont like it then they can shove their comments and opinions where the sun dont shine!

Back