Chocolate

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NN89, 8 June 2009 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    I'm having my daily 4 finger kit kat, yummm and im noticing since starting my diet, im finding chocolate is actually tasting better than when i used to be a fat guzzling machine!!

Anyone else find they're enjoying their treats a love more, savouring them and finding them tasting better? I gotta say, i like it better this way

...back to my kit kat!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can not touch chocolate. i had some lovely crispy bites from M&S and promptly ate the rest of the tub (28 syns!) Think it's best i don't go there until my mindset has toally changed...i'm getting towards that already though

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I'm afraid I'm the same, if I have chocolate - I'm lost, I satisfy my choc fix with cocoa and Options drinks, they have far less syns..

NN89 likes this.
  5. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've steered clear but have the odd curley wurley when the kids leave me one, I find the more I have the more I want, if I stay away from it I lose my taste for it, Getting addicted to ryvita minis though.

6. The Maid

The Maid Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Freddo is my friend, Cappucino Kit Kat isn't!

I agree that chocolate tastes even better now especially when I'm really hungry. I love Cadburys Dairy Milk Freddo which at 14p and only 5.5 syns is a bargain and a satisfying treat too. Some days I just eat half or a quarter of him and it is enough to satisfy my choc. craving.

However, I am having to give up the 2 finger Capuccino KitKats as, although only 5.5 syns, I want more than one at a time. I knew I was losing my will power with them when I rang up their customer service helpline and asked them whether they could produce them in 4 finger packs. Nestle should make a capuccino chocolate bar too!

7. PinkToaster

PinkToaster Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Everyday is a green day!
    I find I don't crave junk so much the longer I do SW. I'm living off Somerfield Swiss Rolls though (4 syns) except the people there will think I'm such a pig! x_x but they're only 16p!

8. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Nobody will think you a pig, if you want piggy.....when I tried WW I ate a whole pack of (meregue?) nests just because I could on the diet, had to scrap me off the ceiling to go to bed with the sugar rush :)

9. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Jaffa Cakes are my weakness, if I have a syn free daytime then I can pig out on Jaffa Cakes in the evening and still stay within the syn limit :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.