Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Chocolate

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NN89, 8 June 2009 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    I'm having my daily 4 finger kit kat, yummm and im noticing since starting my diet, im finding chocolate is actually tasting better than when i used to be a fat guzzling machine!!

Anyone else find they're enjoying their treats a love more, savouring them and finding them tasting better? I gotta say, i like it better this way

...back to my kit kat!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can not touch chocolate. i had some lovely crispy bites from M&S and promptly ate the rest of the tub (28 syns!) Think it's best i don't go there until my mindset has toally changed...i'm getting towards that already though

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I'm afraid I'm the same, if I have chocolate - I'm lost, I satisfy my choc fix with cocoa and Options drinks, they have far less syns..

NN89 likes this.
  5. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've steered clear but have the odd curley wurley when the kids leave me one, I find the more I have the more I want, if I stay away from it I lose my taste for it, Getting addicted to ryvita minis though.

6. The Maid

The Maid Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Freddo is my friend, Cappucino Kit Kat isn't!

I agree that chocolate tastes even better now especially when I'm really hungry. I love Cadburys Dairy Milk Freddo which at 14p and only 5.5 syns is a bargain and a satisfying treat too. Some days I just eat half or a quarter of him and it is enough to satisfy my choc. craving.

However, I am having to give up the 2 finger Capuccino KitKats as, although only 5.5 syns, I want more than one at a time. I knew I was losing my will power with them when I rang up their customer service helpline and asked them whether they could produce them in 4 finger packs. Nestle should make a capuccino chocolate bar too!

7. PinkToaster

PinkToaster Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Everyday is a green day!
    I find I don't crave junk so much the longer I do SW. I'm living off Somerfield Swiss Rolls though (4 syns) except the people there will think I'm such a pig! x_x but they're only 16p!

8. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Nobody will think you a pig, if you want piggy.....when I tried WW I ate a whole pack of (meregue?) nests just because I could on the diet, had to scrap me off the ceiling to go to bed with the sugar rush :)

9. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Jaffa Cakes are my weakness, if I have a syn free daytime then I can pig out on Jaffa Cakes in the evening and still stay within the syn limit :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.